• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jasper Cillessen

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feels like it was yesterday Arsenal fans were allowed to dream about Monica Belluci.

Now we just dream about Sarah Jessica Parker.

Lovely stuff.

Wouldn’t say we’re dreaming about him, at this point though it’s gotta be pragmatism over idealism.

He’s a solid keeper, and if we spend the whole summer chasing a pipe dream in Oblak we could end up with nothing.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Nonsense, he is a very good goalkeeper. Too good to just sit on the bench at Barca.Though admittedly not top tier and definitely not worth 60m. But I'd rather him than Leno.
Don’t worry about him dude. That idiot also thinks Walcott is as good as Thomas Müller and a World Cup winning goal scorer is a “joker.”

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Decent keeper but again won't come cheap. Liverpool and Chelsea are in for a GK as well so this wouldn't happen for sure.
Why would Chelsea be in for a GK? Also, Liverpool are planning on getting Allison or Oblak if I’m not mistaken. I think Cillessen can do an okay job for Arsenal. Should probably be good enough to win us the EL.

GoonerBoy19

Why would Chelsea be in for a GK? Also, Liverpool are planning on getting Allison or Oblak if I’m not mistaken. I think Cillessen can do an okay job for Arsenal. Should probably be good enough to win us the EL.

Courtois told he won't extend the contract and would be sold in final year. Chelsea is looking for replacement. Oblak and Allison have lot of suitors, will be a bidding war.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@NieThePiet when are you giving us Pavlenka then?

100% not this season and Arsenal need a new one this season, so it probably will not happen.

And it looks like he is a Chelsea Fan (surely Cech was a big example for him) - it's the only Club he is following on Instagram besite his current and former clubs and he is always liking their pictures.

So we need to hope, that they never will make an offer. I wouldn't care if he join Arsenal :D

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Of course, gotta ramp up the Albanian contingent in here. Hence my Shaqiri and Strakosha posts :lol: :lol:

Next up, Elseid Hysaj, a RB from Napoli.
He's young, a great compeition to Bellerin and a much better option that Lichsteiner
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/elseid-hysaj/profil/spieler/200056

I actually like Hysaj! Watched a lot of Napoli this year and he was good.

Weren’t we linked with the legendary Lorik Cana for ages back in the day? Must have been gutted when it never happened mate :lol:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I even dare to say that Onana from Ajax is also a keeper which we should keep an eye on in the future, dont know if he is on the move already this season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I actually like Hysaj! Watched a lot of Napoli this year and he was good.

Weren’t we linked with the legendary Lorik Cana for ages back in the day? Must have been gutted when it never happened mate :lol:

Hahaa, don't get me into that.
I was @Furious when it turned out that Steve Bruce wooed the Marseille captain to join him, make him Sunderland captain and we were contemplating Alex "Dr.Sokrates" Song as our DM option.

His father (agent) and Cana himself claimed on our TV that as a youngster he had an invitation from Arsène to have a trial at around 2003/4, but failure to get proper travel documents blocked him from coming here

Cana used to be a beast,

ja-ccedil-ka-i-b-euml-ri-luani-cana-tifozit-q-euml-e-sulmoi-foto_hd-780x439.jpg

but he was reckless too :lol:

emmanuel-eboue-arsenal-lorik-cana-sunderland-1954595.jpg

He got bored from Sunderland and after a single season he left

Aevi

Hale End FC
More poverty sources. You're one daft cow. :lol:
Yes Mr. Genius thanks for enlightening sheep on a troll forum with your superior knowledge. ;)

Really considered ignoring you so that your * posts/replies stop spamming my notifications but then again I’m not a crybaby like Richard and many other thin skinned phaggots on here who ignore users they don’t agree with.
Chill out please, both of you. No need for these insults.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Our youth keeper Joao Virginia is very, very highly rated. He's playing for the portugues U21 at the age of 18. So somebody who could do a job for 3-5 years wouldn't be all that bad.
Confident lad too. Reckons he'll make first team within the next season or two.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our youth keeper Joao Virginia is very, very highly rated. He's playing for the portugues U21 at the age of 18. So somebody who could do a job for 3-5 years wouldn't be all that bad.
Oooh this guy I’ve seen him live for I think 5 matches in the Ajax Future Cup in 2016. What. A. Talented. Goalkeeper. Commands his area, brilliant reflexes, @Tir Na Nog this guy saves penalties like Diego Alves and he has an aura of confidence around him, not like the helmet wearing goof. @MutableEarth I rate this guy so much I think he can be our goalkeeper for the next 15 years.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Oooh this guy I’ve seen him live for I think 5 matches in the Ajax Future Cup in 2016. What. A. Talented. Goalkeeper. Commands his area, brilliant reflexes, @Tir Na Nog this guy saves penalties like Diego Alves and he has an aura of confidence around him, not like the helmet wearing goof. @MutableEarth I rate this guy so much I think he can be our goalkeeper for the next 15 years.

Why not play him ASAP and be done with that position ?

Would leave enough budget to improve somewhere else and we are already on the path of restructuring. I dont mind giving big talents so much responsibility.

If he's indeed such a talent, he's good enough straight away.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why not play him ASAP and be done with that position ?

Would leave enough budget to improve somewhere else and we are already on the path of restructuring. I dont mind giving big talents so much responsibility.

If he's indeed such a talent, he's good enough straight away.
Because you’d take a huge risk of destroying a great talent like that. Its better to let him go up step by step, eventually letting him play cup games and mature first. Goalkeepers of his age rarely break through at top clubs, they do at small clubs where there is less pressure.

Look at Svilar, one of the best young goalkeepers in Europe at only 18. Benfica gave him a chance in the CL and this happened:

Hardly played after that, will take time to build him up again. We want to avoid that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom