• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Javier Mascherano

choi12911

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure those two have signed for real. It's going to be even harder to beat West Ham this year....

RedNWhite

The words 'are set' means it is not 100% yet. How many times have Arsenal been 'set to sign' somebody and then haven't even made a bid for that player?

11vanpersie

that could be a good thing

omfg!!!!!!!!!! so pis*ed of now

we had the chance, we blew it, maybe playing in our wonder stadium will change there minds

Jkreffer

Established Member
It is all to do with the the "professional relationship" between Corintians and Chelsea. Basically they will go on loan to West Ham for a year. Coincedently a team which won't directly be a threat to Chelsea as far as the title race is concerned. Othwerwise would they really choose West Ham over Arsenal or United? They will gain Premiership experience and adapt to living in London while Chelsea march on with their other seasoned pros. After that year Chelsea wil simply out bid everyone else and bring them to Stamford Bridge with all the ground work already done for them.

qs

Established Member
gibson said:
qs said:
gibson said:
its only a year long deal though

You have no source on that :roll:
have you read any of the links by any chance??

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...id=4161&title=Hammers+to+land+Corinthians+duo
and i was replying to maxx when he said that maybe reo cocker would leave, i was saying i dont think so since its only a years loan

YEah thats a great article, typical sky sports. "The deal is believed to be" that means theyve made that bit up and then they go on to say that it wont be a loan if they agree terms. All they have is whats on the Tevez website, same as the rest of us.

Hardly a ****ing source now is it.

And your article also says they'll struggle to pay for both so that would leave plenty of room for speculating about the sale NRC to make up the cash.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Otherwise would they go on loa for a year? Has anyone ever heard of a thing like that before? It isn't even to a Champions League club. If they bomb in the Prem Chelsea don't have to buy them and have effectively lost nothing.

gibson

qs said:
gibson said:
qs said:
gibson said:
its only a year long deal though

You have no source on that :roll:
have you read any of the links by any chance??

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...id=4161&title=Hammers+to+land+Corinthians+duo
and i was replying to maxx when he said that maybe reo cocker would leave, i was saying i dont think so since its only a years loan

YEah thats a great article, typical sky sports. "The deal is believed to be" that means theyve made that bit up and then they go on to say that it wont be a loan if they agree terms. All they have is whats on the Tevez website, same as the rest of us.

Hardly a f****g source now is it.

And your article also says they'll struggle to pay for both so that would leave plenty of room for speculating about the sale NRC to make up the cash.
ye exactly thats what i was saying earlier all they have is the statement on tevez website, seems its all anyone has but everyones reporting it now seems true :cry:

maradonad2g

well skysports did report sobis to racing but then he signed for betis so you never know with the transfer anything can happen last minute

Latest posts

Top Bottom