• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jay-Jay Okocha

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/news/story.jsp?story=484745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sport.independent.co.uk/football ... ory=484745</a>

lewdikris

Established Member
Not a rats chance in hell... As Wenger himself said 'I don't sign strikers over 30'... not that he's exactly a striker, but same difference.

... and he's not a big club player, as the wasted first ten years of his career proved.

eikaz

why okocha? i really don't understand what wenger really wanted.. okocha i a good player BUT he is a midfilder..the team has a good midfield already..so why must bring him?i think wenger must really look over Reyes or Carlos Tevez..the argentinian.. ;D :angel ;D

dynasty

i love watching him..but dont think he will suit our play.. i actually thought of this for a while..
okcha main strengths are tricks..his delivery and passing are not great our play relys more on passing than in tricks...
so therefore i think AW knows this and wont get him

Sammer

Established Member
Again - by the end of the month, there will be not a single player left who hasn´t been linked to Arsenal...

goonerlove

With Chelski inevitably upgrading a player or two and ManU already picking up Saha I just hope we have enough to hold them both off.

I still would feel better with one signing at forward to give us some more depth for all the games we have to play and take some of the scoring pressure off of Henry.

We seem to have Boro's number right now, but there were several games where we struggled to score a second goal and it came back to bite us... I would have for that to be the reason that we don't win the EPL...

Goonerlove

Latest posts

Top Bottom