• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean-Alain Boumsong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soler

Established Member
Jean-Alain Boumsong has decided to quit Rangers in January after being involved in a flashpoint with fans after their UEFA Cup exit in midweek. (Daily Record)

seb_afc

Established Member
boumsong or king? which one would you rather have? i think king is the better player but boumsong would be far cheaper.. but then again you only get what you pay for...

Adam

Established Member
Boumsong. He is very similar to Ferdinand, and is very young. He is a better out and out defender than King in my opinion, who still has alot of errors in him.

seb_afc

Established Member
i think the pair of them have errors in them, and with the huge difference between the premiership and the spl, i think kings mistakes are more understandable than boumsong.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I don't think he's worth more then that. Rangers are in a lot of debt so are holding out for the biggest fee that they can possibly get.

GoonerGurjit said:
I don't think he's worth more then that. Rangers are in a lot of debt so are holding out for the biggest fee that they can possibly get.

The debt has been mainly cleared with a recent share issue. I think the main reason Rangers are holding out, is because of the current deal they have with Boumsong. I think when he signed up in the summer, Boumsong and his agent were promised a big % of any future transfer fee. So Rangers know they need to get as much as possible out of any deal (bearing in mind they would also have given Boumsong a big signing on fee last summer as well)

gash

Ach he's ****ing crap. We can't buy him now, not after all the crap I've been talking about his two awful cockups in the AUxerre game. He was ****ing terrible. I was giving Geordies stick for offering £8million for a donkey....now we might pay £10million.....of for ****s sake,..

polaris sc

pity we didnt pick him up for free during the summer, he only signed a two year contract with rangers, so he isnt planning to hang around for to long up there

A

Anonymous

Yea i remember we were linked with Boumsong and his then centre back partner MExes when they were at Auxerre, but nothing really ever grew from the rumour. Surely he would prefer to move to london than Tyneside, although whether wenger is interested is another question.
What bout Christian Chivu?? hes a great player, currently injured but had a great season last and always performed for ajax. great free kick and powerful in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom