• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another top 5 midfielder in France passed us by... Are we gonna sign Fabinho. Or will we end with no new midfielder?
We likely going to depend on Ramsey and Xhaka next season i just hope we get a good backup midfielder going next season with Coqulien and Elneny as backup is asking for trouble they are not good enough.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
If we're looking at Mbappe at a potential 120-130M, I doubt we can go and make bids for 40M players like Seri and Tolliso, doubt that much money is there.

So, this Mbappe chase comes to some sort of conclusion soon and we can start making moves. Feels like all eggs in one basket until the kid makes his mind up one way or another.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
France is making what Spain did years ago, they are producing very very good players!

every little thing

If we're looking at Mbappe at a potential 120-130M, I doubt we can go and make bids for 40M players like Seri and Tolliso, doubt that much money is there.

So, this Mbappe chase comes to some sort of conclusion soon and we can start making moves. Feels like all eggs in one basket until the kid makes his mind up one way or another.
That's because we aren't getting mbappe

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wenger having faith in the current squad is probably a larger factor for us bidding for 40m midfielders than supposedly putting all of our eggs in an Mbappe basket.

Gegen Pressing

I know, but if we were keen we couldn't really compete with Bayern as our whole budget is set aside for Mbappe, until he makes his mind up.

My Casio says we have 100M+ pure TV money, plus there is to be another 30M-50M laying around as usual. We still need a technical midget in midfield (to cover for CaRRRzola and WHEELchair)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
35M Euros and Dier cost 60M euros :lol:. if Seri really the player the people say he is then for this price is excellent signing.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He seems a good player tbf but I think we could
Do better.

If we're not after Keita I would be looking for a more box to box CM who's at least 5'9 and is a bit pacey (we have very slow CM's).

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Its an excellent move if it happens. Roma have every profile of midfielder bar a central midfield playmaker.

Seri-Strootman/De Rossi-Nainggolan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom