• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Of course, I only brought it up because of the comments Wenger made about Modric's size when Sp**s signed him.

We scouted him with Eduardo at Dinamo but as you say Wenger decided he was too small, before buying Arshavin in January.
So we could have had Modric, Alonso and Suarez, mind you they'd have most likely all been sold by now and we'd have still ended up with Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud.

It's like those books where you used to have different options (if you go left turn to page 17, if you go right turn to page 30 etc) but the ending was always the same.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We scouted him with Eduardo at Dinamo but as you say Wenger decided he was too small, before buying Arshavin in January.
So we could have had Modric, Alonso and Suarez, mind you they'd have most likely all been sold by now and we'd have still ended up with Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud.

It's like those books where you used to have different options (if you go left turn to page 17, if you go right turn to page 30 etc) but the ending was always the same.

Modric is simply brilliant.

Wilshero

I thought we decided against getting Modric because we had Fabregas playing in his position at the time?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
MvbKKc6.jpg

Nope.
Need a Big Black Brute (no racist)
frances-team-captain-patrick-vieira-c-tussles-with-faroe-islands-frodi-h1h450.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

God that's depressing :lol:

For real though time is immutable, the route may differ but the destination is the same.

Gooner006

Read somewhere that he has ingrown toenails and doesn't want to play in a cold climate because he needs special treatment to prevent from getting sore. Kind of strange that his agent would still visit London knowing that, but I guess we have the money to interest him. Still, not like our medical staff is renowned for helping players become more durable.

Anyway, his stats this season are incredible, and we're clearly in the market for an up-and-coming CM.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Just common knowledge most guys of that physical stature are black men. And yeah we one badly.

Is it fair to say Seri is more a like Santiago Cazorla than Kante?
Yh im confused about what type of player he is. Is he an all rounder, is he a kante type enforcer, or a player who likes getting forward with the ball?

I know some players are all rounders but they usually gravitate to a certain attribute, cant think of someone who doesnt (maybe Naingolan lol)

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Yh im confused about what type of player he is. Is he an all rounder, is he a kante type enforcer, or a player who likes getting forward with the ball?

I know some players are all rounders but they usually gravitate to a certain attribute, cant think of someone who doesnt (maybe Naingolan lol)

"...in the absence of Cyprien, they have moved to a 4-2-3-1. Pereira, brought in as a right-back, has been used as an orthodox winger, which has allowed Seri to push further forwards. A defensive midfielder upon his arrival, the Ivorian has been a revelation this season in a more attacking role, with 10 assists and six goals."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/01/nice-ligue-1-title-paris-saint-germain

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The height is not problem Kante and Santi are so short but they damn quality

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dismissing a player for his height despite his obvious quality.:lol:

I rather someone who can actually play rather than the next Sissoko, Frimpong, Diaby, Samba and Pogba because they fit the image of what you think a player should look like.

Think this player make more sense to be Kanté double-ganger than Coquelin. Seri can actually play football. That is more than the flyelin can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom