• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Read somewhere that he has ingrown toenails and doesn't want to play in a cold climate because he needs special treatment to prevent from getting sore. Kind of strange that his agent would still visit London knowing that, but I guess we have the money to interest him. Still, not like our medical staff is renowned for helping players become more durable.
Literally, the funniest thing I've ever read on here, what the hell.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Seri has said this...

“I have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,”

“I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train."
Well he isn't coming here then

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I'm confused is England really that much colder than the rest of Europe?
Much colder than Spain. Barca want him, and even as second choice, he will have a better time with his health in a warmer climate.

England is ****ing cold.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Am I the only one who will be very disappointed if we get him? He screams of a mediocre StatDNA signing, meanwhile Chelsea might be getting the vastly superior and more talented Corentin Tolisso......

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't want another midget in midfield. Don't care how good he is if his name isn't Modric, Verratti etc.
our team is s**t in the air anyway we will still conceding goals from set pieces if Seri is quality passer can deal under pressure can tackle then he welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom