• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I bet we won't sign anyone else until next year when we lose Alexis and Özil
I think you're half right. Özil is staying though. I don't see any of the truly big clubs coming in for him and I don't think he really cares enough about winning to kick up a fuss. As long as the club meet his wage demands he'll stay. I expect he'll extend in season in fact.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I think you're half right. Özil is staying though. I don't see any of the truly big clubs coming in for him and I don't think he really cares enough about winning to kick up a fuss. As long as the club meet his wage demands he'll stay. I expect he'll extend in season in fact.
He is going to Turkey next year as free. He would be signed before if he wanted to stay, at least that is my opinion.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He is going to Turkey next year as free. He would be signed before if he wanted to stay, at least that is my opinion.

Why would he go to Turkey? I think he'll stay, but if he goes it will probably be to the Bundesliga. He's said he'd like to go back to Schalke someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom