• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Really like the player but the last 2 times I watched him play he played **** balls back to the keeper.

Gooner006

If buying Seri is our last in/out, our squad doesn't look that bad. Would prefer another CB, but beggars can't be choosers at this club

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Is Ed Aarons or Guardian getting paid by Seri's agent? This mong has been the only one pushing along this Seri to Arsenal rumour all summer.

say yes

forum master baiter
Imagine watching Ramsey's 'CM' performances this season and not be willing to kill for this guy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Seri shares an agent with Samuel-Chukwueze.

So had some dealing with him before... Didn't end too well though.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
No.... no to Seri. His medical issues will cause him to go missing for at least half the season.

Oooh to be

I don't rate Seri, we should be after a plethora of mids besides him.
Naby Keita would be my first choice, but wouldn't mind us looking to Renato Sanchez and Ross Barkley or even Danny Drinkwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom