• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Saw this story earlier - Jeff, we hardly knew ye. Shame. Not sure I completely buy it - the link (at least as I read it) seemed shaky. Glad to see AMN got promoted though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had some chances and apart from a few promising runs,he didn't do enough. A lot of hype around him borne more out of hope than evidence but it's a shame he didn't come good.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wtf.

Very early to give up on him. With his build the next two years development are huge.

Doubt he is leaving. What might have happened is that he has been moved down in rank this season and has to work hard to get his spot back.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
He got overtaken by better talent.

I was always baffled by the hype around this kid, he has always seemed an average talent so this does not surprise me.

Have to agree. Looked like Bambi on ice during the senior appearances I saw him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom