• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was hoping he was going to be the reincarnation of Diaby's potential in a new body. Loan him out, can't imagine he is taking up much in wages and won't command a big transfer fee, might as well keep.

We've kept the likes of Denilson, Bendtner and so on on big wages so doubt this will hurt us much giving him another year or two to see if he can make a push.
The best thing to do is sell him insert clauses and let him get on with it. He may develop into a useful player for someone he may turn into a star and we can get him back. But he won't develop for us playing under 21 football.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I hear you. My judgement is also being somewhat reserved but I am strangely optimistic this window which is rare for me.

I'm 50/50, I like how we started the summer as we got things sorted rather quickly but still feel we are short currently. Hopefully this will change by the first game of the season.

What I'm really hoping is that we've also learnt our lesson in not leaving it too late and get all our business done before the season starts with the only additions to follow are if a big name becomes available due to the ripple effect of other clubs transfers.

We need to start strong!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Maybe it's a fitness thing, not ready to play against the likes of Benfica/Sevilla having not been involved this pre-season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unbelievable do Arsène not rate him highly anymore or he just came back from injury?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Anyone have the ITK scoop on this kid. He was one of Arsène's favourites and now there's talk of him being sold. Seemed a kid with enough talent to make it to the top.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Unbelievable do Arséne not rate him highly anymore or he just came back from injury?

Bird says he has a hard time believing Wenger wants to get rid of him, so I would think he would say it's a fitness thing. But I guess we'll find out by the end of August?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bird says he has a hard time believing Wenger wants to get rid of him, so I would think he would say it's a fitness thing. But I guess we'll find out by the end of August?
That would be a shame we should send him on loan first before selling him many championship clubs or french clubs will want him.

neimad

That would be a shame we should send him on loan first before selling him many championship clubs or french clubs will want him.

I'm wondering if the club might think selling players with a buy back clause is a better option than loans that might not work out leaving us with a player who's less valuable and less wanted. On the subject of Akpom I don't think he's got what it takes to make it here. He had a terrible loan at Brighton and his attitude was a bone of contention with their fans. He'll probably be a good Championship level striker if someone takes a punt on him.

al-Ustaadh

According to the team listings yesterday for the Community Shield, Reine Adelaide has been moved up from #31 to #22 (hasn't been updated on the website yet). Clear indication he's in Wenger's plans yet. Should probably close this.

al-Ustaadh

More likely to go the way of Wellington and Miyachi to be honest.
Damn... I forgot about their loans there. Was trying to be all optimistic and ****... see what you did now...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Seem he has no future here so better sell hopefully we got 5M at least.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Jeff-Reine Adelaide & Kelechi Nwakali being let go / option to buy this soon is just daft.

Wonder who is making these calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom