• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

I'd like to see a buy-back and sell on clause in this. Have no problem with it then. He needs to be playing and did quite well by all accounts with them on loan. Get's more coffers in the kitty and if he develops to his potential we can either bring him back or get more money later on. Seems good business to me.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
In Nwakali's case, the option is literally only an option to hold talks over a move. Nwakali plans to get his permit and return to Arsenal instead of angling for the Porto move.

In Jeff's case, I'm assuming that he simply wants the move or more game time.
I cant see him reaching the work permit criteria unless its been changed or he is a big success next season which is a longshot joining Porto B. This loan choice suggests he is done here.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Probably the best for him.

Wish him all the best - i'm sure he will make in in the French League. Has so much talent for me.

Don't look like we have a Buy Back Clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom