• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jens Lehmann: Welcome Back!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lehmann is a crazy German bastard let's be honest. There will be times he gets pissed off and does something crazy.

He might go behind Wengers back and tell some home truths to players, he's crazy. But in front of Wenger, it'll be total respect.

I like this appointment, simply because the man can't help himself sometimes.

YaGunnersYa

Something about having Jens back at Arsenal makes the upcoming season seem even more promising. The guy is a born winner.

I doubt Sanchez would be stropping about with Lehmann lurking around the training pitch either.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mad Jens came to Arsenal and fell in love with the club. Enjoyed his best years here and is an immortalised invincible. Delighted to have him back.

Training sessions just got a lot more intense :lol:. Imagine going half-arsed under the watchful eye of Lehman (not saying any of our players don't put it in in training) just a steely glare would have you on edge.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm interested especially over how he interacts with Özil - who he can curse at in German of course

LGooner98

I think there is a very high chance that he will become our manager when wenger's contract is finished in two years time . Good . I like that!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think there is a very high chance that he will become our manager when wenger's contract is finished in two years time . Good . I like that!
I don't think so. Needs a lot more experience. You don't just gift an inexperienced manager one of world football's most important jobs. He will have to earn it. Not saying he can't, one day, be our manager but in two years. COme on.

Top Bottom