• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerko Leko

goonerlove

Would be good to get another defender for depth...

Bottom line is that I suspect AW has tabs on numerous players and will probably make the move for one maximum in January (besides 17 year olds and younger) - I bet it is a defender.

Goonerlove

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good to see we are still on the lookout for players. Hopefully we will get the best possible player from Wenger.

Canuck

Established Member
OH, I'm sure AW is always on the lookout. He did say last month that he wanted to bring in a couple of players, but he didn't so he will most likely have someone in mind for January. Leko would be a solid addition to our team, and it's funny since Sp**s already showed some interest in him but nothing came of it.

AFCG7

Established Member
He's a good player and has a terrific shot too, hits the ball really hard and low.
A solid tough midfiel player.. good pace/fitness too but why would we go for him when we have Gilberto Cesc Edu Vieira and Flamini?
Maybe Edu will be sold after all? Even then wouldnt Leko wont be able to play in the CL either.
Interesting story , good player, but i doubt we will sign another midfielder in January.

Soler

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
He's a good player and has a terrific shot too, hits the ball really hard and low.
A solid tough midfiel player.. good pace/fitness too but why would we go for him when we have Gilberto Cesc Edu Vieira and Flamini?
Maybe Edu will be sold after all? Even then wouldnt Leko wont be able to play in the CL either.
Interesting story , good player, but i doubt we will sign another midfielder in January.

It certainly makes me believe further that Edu will be leaving, but I'm none the wiser. Leko's a good player though.

I hope we dont sign him
As good as he apparently is, i cant see wenger ousting any of our current mids while we are doing so well
If we were tos ign him i only see one of 2 things happening,
1. Cesc's development gets hampered as we play jerko
2. Jerkos misses out on first team games and football loses

both dont really appeal to me, so why mess with a winning formula, i would however like to see a pacey rb like mendey or jloyd samuel get signed, and also get rid of lehman and cygan and replace them for gods sake

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I raelly don't want Edu to leave, but I have a sneaky feeling he will. Let's hope he doesn't though.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't he the guy who got sent off against us, or was it Lecktheco (sp.) Dunno.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Some say it's January, but I think it's July, because other would have tried to get him on a pre-contract already, but Barca supposedly wanted to buy him. Why would they if they ccan get him for free in a few months. But on his site it says it runs out in January supposedly. Can't confirm though.

shaz

ha ha. dont wanna sound like a git or anything but his name sounds like Turkey Lurkey off the story Chicken Liken :eek:ops:

Top Bottom