• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermain Defoe

Ratinho

Established Member
Slow day on the mid-table forum then?

Shame the Sp**s fans don't even know there best player, by a country mile, is a gooner. :lol:

wer

they have two person we consider a free transfer and that is Robinson and Defoe the rest are just crap. :lol: :lol:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
by the way, i know you were trying to be clever and all, but your name is just the dumbest thing i have ever seen...

oh, and really bad attempts at pure wind-ups are not entirely effective...

silly little spud :roll:

Gurgen

Established Member
Re: Jermaine Defoe to Arsenal???

W}{IT3 }{E/-\RT said:
This has not come as a surprise to many as Defoe is viewed as the next Henry

Your three fat mates and your mother hardly qualify as 'many'.

keith2015

Defoe is viewed as the next Henry and is a class above such players as Dennis Bergkamp, are you kidding?? He is miles a part to match the standard that set by Titi and furthermore, some how i can't see him to get there.

South_London_SW2

Defoe

acording to rafa defoe is not needed at Sp**s. this might just be a little come back and to wind Sp**s up for the cisse rumours.

i would like his goal scoring ability and work rate but then again we do have lupoli in the same mould

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... sell+Defoe

Army of Me

Established Member
i'd take defoe over lupoli in a heartbeat.

wenger, buy him, buy him right now!

although that article does reek of tit-for-tat. big gay martin jol would be mad to sell defoe. especially to us.

longrufus

Established Member
Good player, always rated him, however im not sure how he would fit in. If henry leaves i would much rather we bring a bigger name in, like Torres. Childhood arsenal fan, so he would jump at the oppertunity.

Reyes(9)

He's an excellent finisher,Great player ..He's a winner ..Take him Arsène ..(Desire,committment) that's what you describe Defoe ..

Top Bottom