• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermain Defoe

Lukazan

Established Member
He wouldn't fit in at Arsenal I don't think, he isn't much of a team player and that is vital trait if you want to play for Arsenal (van Persie aside but he is a bloody demon!). I think Henry would shoot himself in the head after one game with Defoe tbh.

:D

Captain

Established Member
That's down to a lack of quality coaching. Defoe would be dynamite at Arsenal in my opinion.

andyswafc

Defoe and Henry would be explosive. JD could save Titi's legs a bit.

JD is also good mates with Ash, so sort it Ash!

Oh while your there Ash, have a word with Ledley :wink:

famous no 10

Established Member
too small to play up front with henry imo, good player and would be a good addition, but not as a strike partner to titi.

Wenger14

Established Member
Agree with captain, he will be a much better player at Arsenal.

Henry, RVP, Ade, Defoe ... hmm now that's one hell of a line up. Don't see it happening though.

KingReyes

Established Member
Don't want him anywhere near Arsenal, good player but he is too ****ing selfish. Which IMO is probabaly one of the main reasons Arsène didn't go for him when he was still with West Ham.

Army of Me

Established Member
i think Arsène didnt go for him because he cost £7mil, and it just isn't Arsène's bag to spend that amount on a championship player... oh wait, hold the phone :roll:

defoe is a special talent. he really is, i agree he's a selfish player, but think of the man he would become if he became more of a team player? if we grab him, and change him into the team player, well, he could flat out replace henry (should henry vacate for warmer climates).

Arsenal_4eva_14

Don't want him here. He went through a sublime run of form much like Jonathon Stead but as expected he has faded out into a sqaud player. He can't make the english team and he rarley scores so please don't say he is a good finisher. On his day he can be a midget with flair but ht erest of the time he sits behind Mido and Keanse

Football Ninja

hang on

Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
Don't want him here. He went through a sublime run of form much like Jonathon Stead but as expected he has faded out into a sqaud player. He can't make the english team and he rarley scores so please don't say he is a good finisher. On his day he can be a midget with flair but ht erest of the time he sits behind Mido and Keanse

sensible football talk please..... :shock:

20 goals in his first 2 seasons at Sp**s and numerous assists. Cant make the English team when he scored a wondergoal against Poland then dropped against Wales for no reason and given only one half against Denmark. Sven doesnt like him (he doesnt wanna create an Owen and Defoe argument) and would never drop his love children Owen and Beckham who despite being world class and having played in at least the last 4 major tournaments havent done much consistently to get us to a final. Apart from World Cup 98, I havent seen Owen set the world alight at a international tournament??? Last time i checked, Rooney got injured and we looked pants. Scoring two goals in a friendly against Argentina should be praised BUT they took off their three best players. Lets see him do that against Argentina next time (with Messi in their squad).

A midget flair....... ok so thats why other footballing fans are crying out for him. Thats why Fergie is a fan of his (go google and see the stories). If Sp**s thinks Keane and Mido are the answer to get them fourth place them they are dumb. If they want Cisse over Defoe then they should be injected on mass and put down.

Rarely scores, not a good finisher... do you watch football? Stop watching the game on Ceefax. Now you may disagree with my Owen points BUT to basically call defoe sh*te is just.... sh*te.....

sigh......... who should we sign then Cisse?

Lukazan

Established Member
Erm, we shouldn't sign any striker assuming Henry is staying.

Henry, Persie, Adebayor, Lupoli (will probably see a bit of first team action next season), Reyes if need be.

Don't need another striker.

Reyes(9)

LuKaZaN said:
Erm, we shouldn't sign any striker assuming Henry is staying.

Henry, Persie, Adebayor, Lupoli (will probably see a bit of first team action next season), Reyes if need be.

Don't need another striker.

You can add Theo too ..

Big_Cake

Seriously guys, some of you disgust me! (only a bit tho) Defoe plays for Sp**s!!! The ****, comon Where is your loyalty, where is the good old Sp**s arsenal rivalry, we shouldnt sign one of their players, he will never be a true arsenal player.

I have never really liked Sol for this (although i dont hate him and would never abuse him at matches etc)

Seriously, some of you should look into your hearts and ask yourself if u are supporting the right club. DEFOE NO

Top Bottom