• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermain Defoe

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, you gotta think that Crespo won't be there next season, and they'll be looking to add a striker - they'll probably do their usual trick of trying to sign everyone from Eto'o to Schevchenko first, but as usual, they'll probably fail...

They'll be looking for a striker come the summer I reckon, and Defoe does have goals in this league... An outside chance perhaps...

divanorum

Defoe bad news the guys a pint size tosser requested a transfer the day West Ham got relegated no loyalty he's Baros with a bit of a finish on him. He wouldn't make a good Arsenal player at all as mentioned before too selfish and head down all the time. Torres I agree would be a more preffered strker but again not sure we really need it. RVP will score so many next season there wont be a hint of a striker problem. I'd take ledley off them but not defoe

asajoseph

Established Member
Not interesting, but frightening - Defoe is crap.

Unless you can provide a proper source, this thread should not have been bumped

NORTHLONDONGOONER!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main. ... tac124.xml

From the telegraph:

Nicolas Anelka may be the name on everyone's lips, but I wonder whether an Englishman might be the answer. I'm not sure it would be everyone's choice, but could Wenger reignite Jermain Defoe's career? He has all of the above credentials, yet has lost his way at Sp**s. His inability to play with Robbie Keane has meant Martin Jol has played one or the other, with Defoe suffering recently. If, as seems likely, Darren Bent goes to Sp**s, Defoe may be even further down the pecking order.

Yet when hungry and motivated he makes intelligent runs, has explosive power in both feet when shooting and is desperate to score. He is a natural finisher who knows how to find space in the box, but there is so much more to his game. His work rate and ability to link up play can be improved, but, if he went to Arsenal, the magnitude of the move would inspire him. He would suit Arsenal and Wenger would certainly suit him.

qs

Established Member
Dermot O'Leary was tapping him up on Big Brothers Little Brother this morning.

qs

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
qs said:
Dermot O'Leary was tapping him up on Big Brothers Little Brother this morning.

really what happened, was defoe on BBLB??

Dermot just said "Last question, will you sign for Arsenal, were a bit stuck"

I was thinking we'd have to be fairly ****ing stuck to sign that waster. Hot missus though.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
yeh i love fake tits imo and a girl with a big backoff
might have to watch a repeat of BBLB, i no defoe is a gooner and he gets on well with ade and toure
just reading the article from the top, how the hell did we let him slip thorugh our hands?! knowing wiltord was going to leave,surely he was a perfect replacement ffs Arsène

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
defoe? on his day he is already only a decent player. not on his day, OMG.

btw Sp**s are going to wrap up the deal on darren bent

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
i know hleb, Sp**s getting another gooner in bent
bents going up the lane imo :shock: :lol: so where is defoe going to go, surely not hammers or pompey, thats a step down for him

im going to watch BBLB and see whne dermot taps him up to come across north london

asajoseph

Established Member
Defoe has NEVER been good enough for Arsenal - he flatters to deceive more than almost any other player I've seen in the league.

Last season he was actually awful, though.

Top Bottom