• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermain Defoe

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
its true asa very disappointing in a side like Sp**s...he had a lot of chances and should of knocked them in
that saying, i think he needs a change of environment, hes worth no more tan 7 million

Zico

Established Member
Defoe need not worry. Villa and Citeh will probably end up fighting it out for him. I got 20 bucks that one of them will buy him for 10 million pounds or more.

Artillero

Martin Jol and Sven know their football and neither really trust Defoe.

He scores about 5 fantastic individual goals per season and nothing else.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
qs said:
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
qs said:
Dermot O'Leary was tapping him up on Big Brothers Little Brother this morning.

really what happened, was defoe on BBLB??

Dermot just said "Last question, will you sign for Arsenal, were a bit stuck"

I was thinking we'd have to be fairly f****g stuck to sign that waster. Hot missus though.

just saw them on BBLB....i say bring her to the emirates, she can take him if she wants :p

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
just youtubed the BBLB clip (for the titties, not Jermaine). impressive rack of lamb on that girl.

About defoe coming to Arsenal. I would be furious. he is just not good enough. i'd only bring him in after two other forwards. and then he'd be making too much money for a 5th choice forward. absolutely not.

oba101

Isn't that guy almost as bad as Robben? He'd rather dribble than pass. He's a terrible, terrible player.

Nutsy

Established Member
oba101 said:
Isn't that guy almost as bad as Robben? He'd rather dribble than pass. He's a terrible, terrible player.

Robben is actually a decent player. But Chelsea failed to bring it out of him. On his day Robben can actually score some crackers. But Defoe is a joke his failings in Sp**s says it all - if anything, I rather have Berbatov from The muy Scumos. whoever is thinking we should bring Defoe in to replace Henry. seriously need some head examination.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Defoe is pointless , would rather have Walcott playing in the middle.

run

gunnertilldeath said:
just youtubed the BBLB clip (for the titties, not Jermaine). impressive rack of lamb on that girl.

About defoe coming to Arsenal. I would be furious. he is just not good enough. i'd only bring him in after two other forwards. and then he'd be making too much money for a 5th choice forward. absolutely not.

As a yank, I'm curious about this BBLB thing...also for the titties, but a little for Jermaine. Can I get a link?

I tried searching Youtube on my own but I don't know what I'm looking for.

run

And next time please start a new thread...when I read we where in for Defoe for just 5 million, I almost **** myself. Not because I thought it was good business, but because an English striker was available for a fair price.

Nutsy

Established Member
Starting new threads would be pointless imo. So long as there is a thread existed in the shadows of the Forum, and IS NOT locked, then yeah, digging it up is sort of a must. -Well atleast for transfer rumours anyway, no point of digging some up in the Arsenal Talk and it'll get lock by the mods anyway.

I know how you mean there mate. But surely at the first sight you'd say it's BS anyway, how can an English player THAT cheap ;)

run

Yeah...it only took me 30 seconds to figure it out.

And thanks rc8, I'll check it out.

run

I would never spend 16 million on Bent. But Wenger won't spend 16 million on ANYBODY. How can Sp**s spend that kind of money and we can't...some times the boss makes me crazy.

Nutsy

Established Member
Welcome aboard run, That's what Arsène tends to do. The Professor is driving all of us crazy of what is he's thinking in that skull of his :D

qs

Established Member
I don't think Defoes as bad as people make out, definitely not worth us getting him but if he goes to a decent manager like MON he'll do well again. Before Jol took over Sp*rs he was much better. Jols is a terrible man manager and he destroyed Defoes confidence, not a good idea for a confidence player like Defoe.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom