• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermain Defoe

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
I agree, i personally would have him here as a a sqaud player, he will definitely get you goals, he scored around 20 last season despite not being a regular.

oba101

GunnertillDeadth- Thanks! :)

Nadz- Nope. Crackers? You're mistaking him with J.Cole. He's too weak, bloody selfish, and can't shoot either. Chelski are infact bringing out the best in him, that's why he's almost always used as a sub. He won't be good against strong players, and he'd even tire before them.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Arsenal making shock move for Tottenham striker Defoe

Arsenal are making a shock move for Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe.

The Daily Star says Arsène Wenger is desperate to add a top-class Premier League goalscorer to his squad after another year of failure at the Emirates.

And he believes Tottenham’s unsettled striker Defoe is the man who can finally add a cutting edge to Arsenal’s pretty build-up play.

Sp**s are willing to listen to offers of around £10m for the England striker, who endured a frustrating campaign at White Hart Lane blighted by injury, loss of form and long spells on the bench.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would rather keep Bendtner. Defoes best form is behind him in my opinion, nowhere near good enough for us.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Two words - top class goalscorer and Jermain Defoe, in one single "article".
Oh please.....

Not even the quality of those rumours is acceptable anymore, these days. In the past, we're at least linked with top players. :lol:

dpt49

Established Member
I don't believe even Wenger would delve that deep into the bargain bucket.

If spuds don't want him then why would we

dpt49

Established Member
Shue said:
He'd probably do alright here, seem to recall him being a boyhood Arsenal fan too.
That's true, but so is Redknapp, and I think Ledley King is as well.

I'm all for players that actually support the club, but there has to be a bit of quality control

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's far from a bad striker to be honest and has a good goal scoring pedigree but he'd need a strike partner to have any degree of success here so

35a_24_paphitis_415x275.jpg

so for that reason i'm out.

dpt49

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
He's far from a bad striker to be honest and has a good goal scoring pedigree but he'd need a strike partner to have any degree of success here so

35a_24_paphitis_415x275.jpg

so for that reason i'm out.
I'm out too :D

There is light

Tbh i was expecting a crouch link (i.e a stupid link) after wenger said we wanted tall players but this is just out of nowhere, JD is absolutely ****, he's awful and belongs in the championship.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Defoe :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is light said:
Tbh i was expecting a crouch link (i.e a stupid link) after wenger said we wanted tall players but this is just out of nowhere, JD is absolutely ****, he's awful and belongs in the championship.

Don't worry, over the next few days we will probably be linked with Zigic. As Brum are relegated, the journos will make up a story relating Wenger's tall players idea, Zigic's goals against us in league and CC final, he would come cheap etc...

baccy_man

Established Member
dpt49 said:

i dont know so much how about tweetie silvestre was he deep enough,

dpt49

Established Member
baccy_man said:
dpt49 said:

i dont know so much how about tweetie silvestre was he deep enough,
I'm hoping he might have learnt from that........................oh, I forgot..................Squillaci

Latest posts+

Top Bottom