• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome Boateng

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A guy that average 25 games a season is last what we need if you can't find good CB then leave it till summer better than buying 31 years injury prone

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If he's brought in, it's to cover for 6 months, no way they give this guy a sniff of an actual contract, he's a crock now.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Will forever be remembered for Messi making a fool of him. Don’t want.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lets just wait till the summer if this is all we can get
I cant handle Boateng, Mustafi and Luiz in the same team

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Boateng once was the best defender in the world for short patches and surely had several years of worldclass performances, but his body is broken.

He's a shadow of his former self and so is his hunger and desire.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Everytime he's played this season he's looked awful. Bayern are playing Martinez and Alaba at CB before Boateng ffs

Gunner-Union

these types of moves are what have screwed us in the past, if we going for a cb then get a very good one ffs who will compliment saliba

senna

No thanks.

His career ended 4 years ago after this. He has never recovered.

We need to stop buying old defenders past their peak like Sokratis, Luiz etc.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Hang on, if he is only at the price of 15, I'd say it's worth a shot for a year or 2. Experience then spend bigger on a younger cb coming up through the ranks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’ll take a sick enjoyment out of this, watching him get crucified weekly in the PL, like an old dog on his last legs.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hang on, if he is only at the price of 15, I'd say it's worth a shot for a year or 2. Experience then spend bigger on a younger cb coming up through the ranks.
I dont think he will improve us defensively,its not really a question of price but more of Boateng not being better than what we have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom