• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome Boateng

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Joe Prince-Wright figures the move makes sense for Arsenal, but writes that because of Lucas Hernandez's injury troubles Bayern may not actually be willing to sell him in January.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Never a player I rated, and he’s been on the slide ever since Messi broke him in that CL fixture. Seems like his best years are well behind him and I’m concerned the pace of the PL would be too much for him. Don’t think this is what we need.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not even worth the wages. I bet we're not even interested.

Highgate

Signing luiz made sense, we needed experience to replace koacielny, signing boateng makes no sense. We neer a defender in his prime to play with luiz and saliba in th future.

The rebuild starts here, just get a long term defender in focus on other areas

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
This is the least inspiring signing we could make. The guy has been washed for ages, would rather sign no defender at all than this

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The chance is zero to sign a better defender. I would rather play him over Mustafai. I still cannot get it why we sold Nacho?!?

Top Bottom