• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome Rothen to leave monaco next summer

patrick42uk

Established Member
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/art ... 33&cpid=24

Many have called for wenger to incorporate crossing into our game, well rothen could do that single handedly. i have always seen him as a left footed beckham, because his crosses are unbelievable. The difference is he will come a lot cheaper than beckham. i am sure wenger is well aware of his ability and if he did want to add crossing to our play, i'm am certain he will be looking at him. if we had rothen, bring jeffers back, he will thrive on his crosses.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

patrick42uk said:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=171133&cpid=24

Many have called for wenger to incorporate crossing into our game, well rothen could do that single handedly. i have always seen him as a left footed beckham, because his crosses are unbelievable. The difference is he will come a lot cheaper than beckham. i am sure wenger is well aware of his ability and if he did want to add crossing to our play, i'm am certain he will be looking at him. if we had rothen, bring jeffers back, he will thrive on his crosses.

Who he?!

A

Anonymous

jerome rothen...french younggster..

i've heard that parma chasing him too....

lodi

never heard of him..has anyone else seen him play to confirm if he`s any good? Bring Jeffers back??!! i think not! i rather have Sven Goran playing up front,Jeffers is shyte and will be playing in lower divisions soon.

Arjan

If he came, it would be the end of Ljungberg or Pires.
So I don't think this transfer will happen. We have just got not enough (good) headers....

lewdikris

Established Member
Dunno, is he the guy that surplanted Pires in the French first XI? Can't remember the guy's name but it could be him...

patrick42uk

Established Member
the only reason you probably havent heard of him is because he hasnt had enough caps, simply because Zidane plays on the left side for france. I saw him in the confederations cup, in the champions league this season as well as a couple of times in the french league. Morientes is certainly benfitting from rothen since a chunk of his goals have come from his delivieries. If you watch a game with him in it, he stands out, not only because of hisd flowing blonde hair, but because his crossing is so good. Like i said before, he reminds me of beckham, but only left footed. That should give you an idea of how good is crossing really is. Crossing isnt the only part of his game though, he is fairly quick and a highly intelligent player. I personally would love to see him at highbury

satan_beckham

hes a great player,did very well in the 8-3 win.did anyone watch that game?its really one of the best game i ever watch in soccer :)

seanconvey66

Yea hes good in the French squad and pushing for a starting place, would be a good signing and would add some extra flair to our midfield

A

Anonymous

Never impressed me in the times ive seen him play for France, and i wouldnt be excited if we signed him.

Needs a haircut aswell.

A.Hussain

if im correct rothen is left sided while pennant is right sided. i would pick pennant over this new kid simply because pennant is younger than him, experienced in the CL (a bit with us last season), exp. in the premiership now and has played with us so will have no problems gelling into the first XI. but he has to toughen up.

Top Bottom