• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesper Lindstrøm

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Mikel and scouting staff talent ID look good.

I think that’s pretty clear at this point.

Jesus, Zinchenko, White, Thomas, Tomiyasu, Ramsdale, Ødegaard, Gabriel (deciding to keep Xhaka could almost count as a a signing? 😬)…that’s a really impressive record in terms of impact and success rate.

Even the “failures” (Tavares, ¿Lokonga?) look like good signings tbh.

The only clear failure was a free (Willian) and not betting on other options.

We’re talking post Rodgers - Liverpool CL win level quality in terms of recruitment level honestly here, in terms of overall impact + success rate.

say yes

forum master baiter

Jesus, Zinchenko, White, Thomas, Tomiyasu, Ramsdale, Ødegaard, Gabriel (deciding to keep Xhaka could almost count as a a signing? 😬)…that’s a really impressive record in terms of impact and success rate.

We’re talking post Rodgers - Liverpool CL win level quality in terms of recruitment level honestly here, in terms of overall impact + success rate.
Edu deserves a lot more credit than he's given on here. Guy sacked half our scouts and put a millstone around his neck. But our recruitment has been spot on.

Richard Garlick also seems to be very effective behind the scenes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Look they know and study very well that players they targeting and that the right thing to do. Even tho Lokonga and Tavares not failures because they aren't 23 years old yet and can easily sold with good profit

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Look they know and study very well that players they targeting and that the right thing to do. Even tho Lokonga and Tavares not failures because they aren't 23 years old yet and can easily sold with good profit
Yeah that’s what I meant by saying “failures”, Tavares didn’t make it here but we will surely make a profit on him and Lokonga might make it here but if he doesn’t I imagine we break even or make a profit (perhaps considerable).

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Going by my FIFA 23 career mode, this guy might be worth signing, he's killing it for me within my 2nd season. Rotating with Ødegaard centrally, with Viera on the right rotating with Saka.

Mod Edit: please don’t bump threads for stuff like this

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Bundesliga again is just too open Lindstrom was having too much space against Leverkusen but his dribbling skills and ability using his both feets is impressive

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The Bundesliga again is just too open Lindstrom was having too much space against Leverkusen but his dribbling skills and ability using his both feets is impressive
Leverkusen are in horrendous form, loads of attacking talent but basically no defenders.

Not like the PL doesn't have plenty of clown defending either anyway.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Going by my FIFA 23 career mode, this guy might be worth signing, he's killing it for me within my 2nd season. Rotating with Ødegaard centrally, with Viera on the right rotating with Saka.

Mod Edit: please don’t bump threads for stuff like this
Brilliant red card from @ArsenesCoatMaker here 🤣. Laughed out loud.

Feel like Mudryk might be playing himself out of our price range / creating too many competitors and that it might be between Lindstrom and Gakpo for who we sign, no? / Martinelli's ability and projection perhaps means that we don't necessarily need to go for a real top potential winger like Mudryk? Or should we be more ambitious and try to have two top potential wingers for the same position? (thing that worries me is that Gabigod and Mudryk both play the same position and aren't really much for RW...can say the same for Gakpo which is what makes Neto--injuries though--Pino and Lindstrom interesting)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Brilliant red card from @ArsenesCoatMaker here 🤣. Laughed out loud.

Feel like Mudryk might be playing himself out of our price range / creating too many competitors and that it might be between Lindstrom and Gakpo for who we sign, no? / Martinelli's ability and projection perhaps means that we don't necessarily need to go for a real top potential winger like Mudryk? Or should we be more ambitious and try to have two top potential wingers for the same position? (thing that worries me is that Gabigod and Mudryk both play the same position and aren't really much for RW...can say the same for Gakpo which is what makes Neto--injuries though--Pino and Lindstrom interesting)
Mudryk speed is amazing. But right now Lindstrom is better player and more experience at higher level. Just wish he wasn’t danish and I would wish list him

Latest posts+

Top Bottom