• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesper Lindstrøm

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ok let’s get him ffs. We need Frankfurt to finish last in their group to have a chance. But this is a big summer signing

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These goals will only drive the price up we should be ready to pay alot specially in January.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

German sources tell Danish media BT that Arsenal are still following Lindstrøm closely, no bid made yet though.
Frankfurt unwilling to sell in, will likely demand around €40M.

With two goals in first half against Gladbach tonight not likely to lower that price.
Surely we're not paying £40m for that pølsemager?!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
totally forgot about him he another guy we can looking for to compete with Saka in RW position. 35M seem cheap can see Frankfurt ask higher.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
totally forgot about him he another guy we can looking for to compete with Saka in RW position. 35M seem cheap can see Frankfurt ask higher.

Yeah, don't see 35M is anywhere near enough with the market the way it is and Lindstrøm's profile in addition to Frankfurt performance this season.

@jones any idea the valuation?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, don't see 35M is anywhere near enough with the market the way it is and Lindstrøm's profile in addition to Frankfurt performance this season.

@jones any idea the valuation?
Difficult to say, Frankfurt are usually not very tough negotiators and let players leave when they ask to. Still 35m for a 22yo with his performances, three more years on his contract and no clause sounds too little

ChefMan21

I think he'd be a good squad player that's young enough and malleable enough - with the right attitude - to potentially become a regular starter. I'd sign him.

LasseD

I’m sure you’ve all seen the YouTube highlights, so I’ll just say that I’m a huge fan and that he’s such a likable character. He’ll quickly become a fan favorite if he’s signed and gets to play a bit. If it happens it’ll be my first shirt with a name on the back.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I’m sure you’ve all seen the YouTube highlights, so I’ll just say that I’m a huge fan and that he’s such a likable character. He’ll quickly become a fan favorite if he’s signed and gets to play a bit. If it happens it’ll be my first shirt with a name on the back.
Are you Danish?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Is he better than Martinelli/Saka/Jesus or Trossard? If not let's not bother. Our next signings need to be first team players who make our current first teamers squad players.

Top Bottom