• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesse Lingard

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You don't call that rebuilding going for Willian or Lingard i don't care what he did this January he proved many times he Average player. I hope it's just agent trying to make market for his player.
Arteta said he doesn't want six or seven youngsters in the team. 🥴

Goonger

I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure if it comes to it that he would even pick us over West Ham anyway. Mostly because he will have enjoyed his football there, he'll have made friends with the likes of Rice, Noble, Bowen & Antonio, & we are at a bit of a low ebb.

Another goal from him as well. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again i don't care about him scoring goals for westham he playing in system that suit him teams won't defend deep against westham Moyes give him freedom to roam that won't have it at Arsenal or utd. I think he'll end up at westham he'll be stupid choosing us or another team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Imagine Arteta seriously considering this plonker :lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hes a good player, United should have kept him tbh he'd be more useful to them than Van De Beek. That being said it would be an embarrassing signing for the club, another cast off for one of our supposed "rivals". He's also mugged us off in the past so steer clear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hes a good player, United should have kept him tbh he'd be more useful to them than Van De Beek. That being said it would be an embarrassing signing for the club, another cast off for one of our supposed "rivals". He's also mugged us off in the past so steer clear.
He don't suit utd system at utd managers ask him to do the attacking mid job against deep defense and he can't do it

Keplaz

Whenever I think of Lingarrd, I see him milly rocking at the Emirates. Despite his form, don't want him anywhere near our club.

Malky

Established Member
Funny old game. Not wanting a player that's out performing every one of our attacking options.
Regardless of his form, I just can't see past that 'milly rock' bullshit.

billyf

Where would he play, though? Behind the striker I assume we will sign a typical playmaker and on the left we have many options already, in Auba, Willian and Martinelli.

Top Bottom