• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesse Lingard

Welbeck was twice the player Lingard was tbf. He was a good team player when he wasn’t constantly injured.

Lingard is just sh*te and he’s 27 ffs. He’s not going to ever be more than what he’s shown.

The distance some people go with their Wenger hate! :lol::lol:

Last edited:

LG10

Raul was feeding the press fake rumours throughout last summer that obviously weren't true and people still fell for it. Basically no one knows anything, Pepe wasn't known about until the day before it was confirmed basically.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Imagine the wages this clown would command too... Raiola as his agent as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'd be up for this for the meltdown (mine included) alone. Would be great to watch it all go down in flames.

Would quit football soon after.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
His stats last year is barely better than Özils, so we probs should avoid. need a bigger upgrade!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Willian and Fraser are available on a free. No chance we're paying a fee and big wages for this mug. This transfer does intrigue me though as it is hard to see where Lingard will end up. His ego wouldn't allow him to go to a Newcastle or Palace and he isn't a priority for any team in the top 9 (see what I did there).

Doesn't seem the type to try his talents abroad either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fraser and Willian are free but you’re paying hefty wages, hefty contracts, and a hefty sign on fee.

These two will be on massive financial packages.

Imagine tying down a Brexit whip in merchant like Fraser only because he runs around a lot.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Some embarrassing takes here. Lingard's only goals for an entire year were against League 2 opposition or was it non-League? Lacazette at his worst, Ceballos at his worst, hell, Willock at his worst and aged 34 are still better

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
It's weird that the usual suspects cry about being in EL every season yet they keep championing the transfer business that got us into 10th place in the league. :lol:
It's weird that the usual suspects cry about being in EL every season yet they keep championing the transfer business that got us into 10th place in the league. :lol:
The big issue was Wenger making horrible signings and letting players like Ramsey and Sanchez leave, which pushed us down from a CL squad to a midtable team, just to screw Emery up

Very well thanks Dennis. Hope your centipedes are healthy?

They are doing very well. Feasting well. Sleeping well!

A bit difficult with my tarantula hawks now I can't give them any tarantulas because of lack of air travelling and smuggling. But hopefully, I can get tarantula soon!

Still, have enough of cockroaches for my huntsman spider!

So, all in all, we are doing well!

Top Bottom