• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesse Lingard

GDeep™

League is very weak
The big issue was Wenger making horrible signings and letting players like Ramsey and Sanchez leave, which pushed us down from a CL squad to a midtable team, just to screw Emery up
Ramsey was here after Wenger left, helped Emery get 5th, it was then the club who took the deal off the table.

Aren’t you tired of being constantly wrong for 2 days straight?

Last edited:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Ramsey was here after Wenger left, helped Emery get 5th, it was then the club who took the deal off the table.

Ramsey asked 300k a week becuase Wenger ran that contract down to make himself look good and then got rid of Sanchez and stuck Özil on high wages to get him stuck for new manager. Emery is a top manager who won so many EUROPA LEAGUES before us and so many titles.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
But is he an improvement on Ceballos?

****, the only thing Lindgard can do is possibly finish. I would rate Walcott higher than this clown, with all due respect to Theo.

Nog in hating any Arsenal midfielder not named xhaka shocker

scytheavatar

Established Member

Club took the deal off the table because we spent too much wage bill on **** like Özil and Mkhi. That were signed under Wenger. Once we gave Özil 350k per week we more or less already have closed the door on giving Ramsey a contract extension.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think there is a player in Lingard, he was quite impressive in a couple of longer periods at United. Maybe a change of scenery is needed. I authorize the deal! I welcome the chaos that would follow on here!

Club took the deal off the table because we spent too much wage bill on **** like Özil and Mkhi. That were signed under Wenger. Once we gave Özil 350k per week we more or less already have closed the door on giving Ramsey a contract extension.

It has been said that Wenger tried to veto the 350k deal for Özil but Gazidis didn't budge. Also Mikitaryan was Sven and Gazidis guy forced on Wenger.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Surely we can find better then him, he isn't the guy we need if we want to go forward. There is someone out there, just keep looking I suppose.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

The usual suspects will be saying "Raul can't even sign a bum like Lingard"

Yes we all see with better manager these bums are preforming better.

Amazing performances against Olympiakos... Also 10th place! :lol::lol:

A big believer in Arteta but we need to sign better players than last 2-4 years! We need Wenger inspiration in transfers! Gazidis and Raul ruined everything!

Jae

No. Just no.

He is god awful and you won't find a United fan anywhere who disagrees with me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love how the spin is that Wenger was overruled by Gazidiz on signings :lol:

I always thought Arsène played a big part in transfers up until January 2018, but the one doubt I have in my mind was in 2011 when Arsène said "we can't call ourselves a big club and sell Fabregas and Nasri in one window"

If he had complete say on transfers, why would he have said this...he must have known how badly Samir wanted out that summer, he only made himself look a bit foolish, so I imagine something must have been going on with the board regarding money.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I always thought Arsène played a big part in transfers up until January 2018, but the one doubt I have in my mind was in 2011 when Arsène said "we can't call ourselves a big club and sell Fabregas and Nasri in one window"

If he had complete say on transfers, why would he have said this...he must have known how badly Samir wanted out that summer, he only made himself look a bit foolish, so I imagine something must have been going on with the board regarding money.

I hope you’re not as daft as you sound ffs.

Symbia

This is exactly the sort of thread I don't want to near, not in these dark days. Covid-19 news around the globe has been giving me nightmare, now this!
Huh!

Top Bottom