• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesse Lingard

GDeep™

League is very weak
Downing tools isn't necessarily a bad thing, sometimes a manager isn't a good fit and the quicker he is moved on the better...the likes of Terry and Lampard got the likes of Soclari and Villas Boas sacked because they were really bad fits for the club.

In his Sky Sports Premiership legend programme, Tony Adams admitted to not giving it his all under Rioch, plus Ian Wright basically told the club either I leave or he does.

Sometimes true leadership is knowing when you don't have the right leader.
Yeah but he’s here for a few months? He admitted in his first interview under Arteta that its hard to give it your all for a manager you don’t rate.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think Luiz has been pretty good since the start of the year and Arteta coming in. Not high praise, but he has been our best defender. He was a smart signing at the time, but it's not really worked out.

Him and Chambers are the only CBs that I would keep. Jury is out on Mari.

Anyway, Lingard? NO WAY

Jae

He's ****ing ****.

One of the lads from my work who's been a season ticket holder at United longer than I've been alive said to me tonight that he would quite happily piggy back him from Old Trafford to the Emirates if it meant getting rid. Absolute poverty player.

You only have to go and look on RedCafe and see how made up they all are that we're linked to him.

mpower2540

If this ever happened, which it won’t, it’d be the signing that broke me as an Arsenal fan. He’s garbage, annoying as **** and he looks like a rat.
I’m pissed off the press have even linked us to him!! We’re not that ****ing stupid surely!! Surely??

Jae

He's playing at United. Not Stoke. If he can't make an impact there under the numerous different managers they've had and with the players that they've had play there over the years then he sure as hell ain't having an impact here. Just more dross to try and get rid of in 3 years time.

say yes

forum master baiter
He’s 27 isn’t he? That’s not to say one can’t come good, but at that age and given that he won’t be as cheap, not sure he’s the right age to take a gamble on.
Yeah he‘s 27.

It’s just a long-running joke after the media kept on describing him as a young player.

Symbia

I honestly see this media link as more of a troll on current Arsenal level which is very annoying.

This baby face confused footballer should be considering championship for goodness sake. People should stop mentioning this guy to Arsenal, let's deal with the on going disaster first.

Top Bottom