• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesse Lingard

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lingard plus cash for Aubameyang. Could be smart business for both parties.

9895c8c8b09208b790add856b49cdd7fc3f1e1f1b674988ba81269fdabd6833a.gif

Moah

Lingard plus cash for Aubameyang. Could be smart business for both parties.
Why would anyone think this as a smart business, criminal to say the least.

I will be done with supporting the club if that happens, and I believe most would if there was a poll on this thread.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If Arsenal sign Lingard I will stop supporting them that's how bad it is. People will say what kind of supporter am I but a club does not make its supporters the butt of the jokes continuously.

For years we have been the butt of the other clubs jokes.

First we let city buy half our team. They won the league.

Then there was the same old just content to finish 4th. No aspirations oh arsenal celebrated the 4th place cup again.

Then it was each year being laughed at for not supporting a club that had the balls to ask Wenger to step aside about 7 years ago.

The RVP thing is just another one of those. We sell our best player to them they win the league. We end up with Mikel Silvestre. Joke.

Lingard is not going to improve Arsenal and we will yet again be the laughing stock of the PL. His stats are rubbish he is another social media footballer and he would only make us look stupid yet again.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The fact that united will find it difficult to shift players like Diogo, Matic, Mata, Lingard and Sanchez is bringing me a bit of joy at the moment. That must be well over a million a week in wages that they're carrying?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Signing Lingard would be a proper embarrassment for the club. Not only cos he's another old cast off, but the bloke has actively taken the piss out of the club in the past. Wouldn't put it past Arsenal though.

Top Bottom