Rasmi

Would rather sign real madrid barca bayern Munich rejects. At least they cheaper. We paid 27m to buy Alexis f**king Sanchez.
That was different times. We are not the same club we were. We are a joke nowadays. Atleast I accepted this and enjoy the banter. I want Leeds to finish ahead of us so we can have a promoted team finish ahead of us....more banter

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
That was different times. We are not the same club we were. We are a joke nowadays. Atleast I accepted this and enjoy the banter. I want Leeds to finish ahead of us so we can have a promoted team finish ahead of us....more banter
Nah the level of Banter should stop here can't go down any further we also need to stay away from players that these clubs don't want

Rasmi

Nah the level of Banter should stop here can't go down any further we also need to stay away from players that these clubs don't want
I honestly would stop supporting this club if we signed lingard. It would be too embarrassing to be associated with this club in any shape

GLITCH

I honestly would stop supporting this club if we signed lingard. It would be too embarrassing to be associated with this club in any shape
I mean, he could reject us for West Ham. How embarrassing would that be?

mirrorstare

Can go as well as the Welbeck one I guess, he was hilariously **** but a lot of fans out there think he was good

For these troubled times where we divide ourselves about the merits of being 11th in the league, Jesse Lingard is the kind of signings the fanbase deserves.

HairSprayGooners

Top 10 is the new Top 4
I'd struggle to support this club if we signed Lingard.

Why spend money on him when you can spend money abroad you bunch of clowns.

Emeryates

Best Ignored
We really are midtable, we are shopping at the scraps of the bigger clubs in England. Time to settle down and hope to escape relegation every year. Just like supporting Newcastle under Bruce, Arsenal under Arteta are a small, small club.

Latest posts