• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

jew song - apologies

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 2,258
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammer

Established Member
torgrim said:
clockendfaithful said:
what you chatting about, i know hatespurs, ive known him for years being on the terraces and all that. he told me about this board and said hes pissed some people off thought id come and view it, lol. hes done a good job. by the way we cant all be well educated yuppies like yourself and write with proper grammar, this is of course only a chat room, not and english lesson, stupid prik. if you also look closely most people dont use capitals.

English is my second language, does it not bother you that a foreign c**t like me speak your language - the essence of your precious English culture - better than you? To busy reading up on eugenics to bother with grammar are we?

:D good one, torgrim. But give him some time to look in the dictionary what eugenics means.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
The sad thing is this "person" can't make a distinction between those people like me and, I'm sure, many others here who go to Arsenal to support the team and will sing and chant- despite getting funny looks- without resorting to racism and those who are too old, too yuppified, too young, or too female (I'm generalising a little) to sing!

Apparently, we're all the same if we're not making hissing noises. That's a very sad point of view, and it needs educating.

BTW in 13 years at Highbury, I've never, ever seen a prawn sarnie.

torgrim

OK, you're obviously a ***** if you can not understand Lewdikris' arguments. The terraces caused tragedies, "fans" made the grounds unsafe and unpleasant and the clubs had to take the SKY money in order to survive.

A

Anonymous

oh dear things are getting out of hand !!! all we are doing is adding different views on things, and just because we are bursting your little bubbles you are getting aggro.
English is my second language, does it not bother you that a foreign c**t like me speak your language
mate what you talking about, suddenly you are calling me racist !!!! WEN THE **** HAVE I BEEN RACIST !!! i have never called anyone a foreign **** or anything like that !!! stop overeacting
when you have been following arsenal as long as us you get frustrated very easily and it is human nature to swear. swearing is part of football and its crowds if you dont like it then go play golf.
also on the jew song side of things, it isnt aimed at the players (who someone pointed out wouldnt really care) it is aimed at opposing fans to get them annoyed.

workingclassgooner you sum it up beautifully mate
KEEP THE FAITH !!! arsenal mite gain some respect back one day :lol:

tox

end of the day theres no need for racist songs, theres many other ways of winding up opposing fans without having to use racism.

A

Anonymous

thats a fair enuf comment, but blatently i have just come on here to lend an opinion and i start getting called a racist **** bag. just because one fella that has the same opinions as me has gone over the top doesnt mean you should tarnish everyone else with the same brush.
we dont want to be predjudice now do we :lol:

keep the faith

A

Anonymous

tox- whether i agree with it or not is irrelivant, abuse of all kinds is part and parcel at football matches. If someone wants to get something of their chest then so be it, ultimately it can lead to supporters getting a chant going and attempting to raise the sides play.

lewdikris- if you wanna ban me then go for it son, no skin of my nose and i wont be losing sleep over it. and just for the record perhaps you'd also like to highlight what exactly ive typed that has been deemed as offensive and of a bannable nature.

CEfaithful- im on there as Barn Boy though its been a while since ive posted and am on there more as an observer as i wouldnt consider myself as active firm, though i am around for the cause if and when it gets a bit foggy. :wink:

Sammer

Established Member
lewdikris said:
And this is the point, isn't it? What Clockendfaithful said about football being for the working class male just isn't f****g true anymore. And it's the hooligans behaviour, in conjunction with Sky who you can hold responsible for that: by making football matches a no go zone for anyone who didn't want to be subjected to ridiculous levels of physical and verbal abuse in the 70s and 80s, you forced the clubs to take Rupert Murdoch's dirty money to keep and raise income levels.

It's called reaping what you sow. Football can only be for working class men now if those men are willing to integrate into a wider football-loving society. Otherwise, there's no f****g place for you.

Excellent point, lewdikris. If some people claim football is "working-class-privilege", I can only laugh at that statement.
If "working class" equals the attiude displayed by "hatespurs", I am glad that football left its ****hole, that it was in the 70´s and 80´s. I remember myself that the stadiums, not only in England, were full of people with symptoms like yours.

So, just as lewdikris said - it´s so damn ironic that you blame the current state on the suit-wearing-kind, that you invited by turning stadiums into battlegrounds and places for violence.

P.S.: there is nothing wrong with expecting to be entertained at a football match. And I don´t particularly like to sing for 90 minutes....

Adam

Established Member
We can safely say they now look like Emile Heskey's *****es.

hatespurs - apology declined.

Locked and users pending banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom