• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joachim Andersen

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would probably complement Sokratis very well, but might be too similar in style next to Holding.

Last edited:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
His style is similar to De Ligt. If we buy him, get rid of Mustafai,and find another LB, we may be able to fix most of our defensive issues

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Pleasently surprised about his height. Fed up of getting linked to players between 5"9 and 6 foot for our CB position. We need a strong defender, I would have preferred one whos also athletic but I'd take him if he's talented.

I love getting a tall CB for once, but it does not fill me with confidence hearing about his lack of athletism and comparisons to Holding.

I really like Holding, but I dont want another type of him. I want someone who's tall AND FAST, in the sense of acceleration and speed.
This league just simply requires topclass defenders to bring both to the table.
At the very least for one within your CB pairing.

That's Holdings biggest weakness. If we'd get one of those, pairing him with Holding would look pretty good.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I love getting a tall CB for once, but it does not fill me with confidence hearing about his lack of athletism and comparisons to Holding.

I really like Holding, but I dont want another type of him. I want someone who's tall AND FAST, in the sense of acceleration and speed.
This league just simply requires topclass defenders to bring both to the table.
At the very least for one within your CB pairing.

That's Holdings biggest weakness. If we'd get one of those, pairing him with Holding would look pretty good.

Kabak + Holding to emulate Kos + Merte.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Okay, had a look at him on youtube. I don't think he'd be good enough for us. He is very tall and built well but lacks mobility/agility. Kind of heavy footed with his leg work and when passing. He'll get exposed in the PL as in his tackles and interceptions are going to be late while he won't get that time on the ball to pass the way he does and the passes take a while to get to his target despite his accuracy.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
This would be like a Lindeloof type signing.

Can't we find a tall athletic defender that can read the game well?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Yeah, his highlight reel shows he lacks pace, and while he's a decent passer, there's no way he'd have that much time and space in the PL to pick them out.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Is Praet our replacement for Özil & Xhaka in one player?

Hard to see him fitting into a balanced midfield with either of the other duo. A little concerned with his level.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not watched a minute of either of them, might have to read up on them if this becomes a reality.. Andersen's height is a big plus though.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Shows more his long ball passing abilities than actually tackling or interceptions (bit weird for a defender's highlights video).

Top Bottom