• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joachim Andersen

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
"On 14 October while on loan at West Bromwich Albion, Krychowiak said to the media that he felt deceived by Paris Saint-Germain manager Unai Emery saying "I spoke with the coach but every time when I spoke with him I felt deception". He went on to say "Yes, exactly. So for me I didn’t understand why. The coach knows me very well. We spent two years together and before I signed the contract he told me to come to PSG, and I didn’t play." This was in response as to his frustration of being left out of the team and not getting game time."

Doesn't reflect quite well on emery. Also we seem to have seen the exact same situation with Denis suarez albeit it only been a 4 month loan.

But surely Emery isn't signing these players for the sheer fun. He obviously sees quality in them. However some players just don't fulfil what the manager may have initially thought.

Torres at Chelsea was bought with all hope and expectations only to fail.

Lukaku at Everton was a beast and arguably deserved a step up. This season he's been poor. Time and time again we see it but maybe Emery seen that maybe in his system neither Krykoviak or Suarez suited it.

Ganduzi

But surely Emery isn't signing these players for the sheer fun. He obviously sees quality in them. However some players just don't fulfil what the manager may have initially thought.

Torres at Chelsea was bought with all hope and expectations only to fail.

Lukaku at Everton was a beast and arguably deserved a step up. This season he's been poor. Time and time again we see it but maybe Emery seen that maybe in his system neither Krykoviak or Suarez suited it.

True point but its quite worrying if hes signing ex players and then deciding when they get here that they don't fit his "system". We don't have the money or time to waste on pointless signings that are gonna be discarded after a month or two. Thats why these links to his former players are very worrying. He came in and apparently wanted to build the team around ramsey, then two months later decides that he doesn't want him. He seems like a a very indecisive guy which is quite annoying.

Anyway im off topic seeing as this is the Andersen thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jeez italians sucks in english anyway Milan budget if very tight they will have to sell before buying if we are after Anderson then 25-30M euros is fair price to ask.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It'll be frustrating to miss out this player but it seem we were never interested and was all media talks

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

From Danish media it says only Lyon who are very interested just like (Di Marzio) said yesterday about their bid and also Sp**s keeping eye. no mentions about us.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom