• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joachim Andersen

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The strongest links to a defender have been Saliba. From what I’ve read those two journalists are reliable in general and for St Étienne. The Praet and Andersen stuff has been bollocks. If it was a thing Di Marzio would’ve mentioned it.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I think Giampaolo leaving makes it easier for some of the current lot to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Giampaolo leaving makes it easier for some of the current lot to leave.
Sampdoria are selling club if you make them good offer they'll sell just like we did with Torreira. They value Anderson 25-30M euros

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You still got to click that button, just typing 'locked' isn't gonna do it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's turn out we were never interested just like i expected what a f**king surprise.

Aevi

Hale End FC
WzjFBUU.png

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why we are linked with CB? hopefully we open to sell Holding Anderson did prove me wrong i thought he won't make it at PL but he been very decent.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why we are linked with CB? hopefully we open to sell Holding Anderson did prove me wrong i thought he won't make it at PL but he been very decent.
Holding just signed a new contract, if anyone goes it'll be Chambers and David Luiz.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom