• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joachim Andersen

LasseD

Haven’t watched him much at Fulham I must admit, but I don’t think his level is too different from that of Holding.

I don’t think he’s very error prone though, so that’s a massive positive.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think Saliba is done here, don't think Mikel will take too kindly to his public comments in January.

Maybe he could have a similar impact for us, as Gini and Robertson had for Liverpool, you can get good players from relegated teams...Andersen-Gabriel, could be something to build on at least.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why we trying to sign CB's I wanted years ago?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did you guys watch the Fulham game yesterday? He was poor in yesterday. Fail to perform when it matters.
All it's agent talk we'll be linked with so many players as always we been linked with him since like 2018 i doubt we interested.

BobP

Memri Fan
Swinging at the air reading this ****e.

Rather sign nobody.

tenor.gif

Blaziken

I don't see the logic in signing him or/and sander berge. We have better players including 4 defenders under contract.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I would rather keep Chambers as a squad option. Hope we don’t renew with Luiz and we should bite the hand off any club that offers anything over 15mil for Holding.

Tbh I'd keep both Chambers and Holding. Both seem integral parts of the squad in terms of having been team members for a very long time, both never caused any turmoil and the biggest criticism you can aim at them is probably being unlucky with injuries and "only" being solid. Holding imo is an absolutely decent backup for a young guy like Saliba, Chambers has honestly impressed me with his latest outing at RB and he can also fill in at CB.

Saliba, Gabriel, Mari, Holding + Chambers is a decent enough CB roster for a domestic only season.

Top Bottom