• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Félix does seem have a free role yesterday game against the Swiss maybe that why he interesting player Arteta like players who move alot and not standing still. This all depends on A.Madrid nobody buying Félix with the money they asking

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Félix would be a great addition to Arteta's modeal and would surely thrive, in theory. Maybe he would need to adapt to the phisicality of the league.

He gave a good account of himself against Ghana, Uruguay & Switzerland. 3 international teams who are physically robust & not shy of applying those attributes in the game.

And with his immense talent & explosiveness, he would definitely thrive here. My only worry is that if United are serious, we would have zero chance of outbidding them.

BIoodBrother

140M for a player who isn't better than Saka or Martinelli makes no sense to me.
Even the tweet said "Atletico asking initially..".
He might go for 80mil in the end, if he wants to leave and seeing that he can play any of the attacking positions, he'd be the winger, we wanted long-term anyway, as well as the striker, we need for our title charge now. Seems too perfect to be true. Won't happen.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Loan would be nice, similar to how we got Ode. I don’t see him being worth risking 80M for. Just my opinion piece, no need to take it as gospel.

Malky

Established Member
The best option we could get in january with his problems at Atletico, he'd be an incredible signing even if Jesus wasn't injured he's that good.
Felix, Jesus, Martinelli, Saka, Nketiah, Nelson and Marquinhos is brilliant depth for 3 positions. Not to mention Vieira and ESR.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you gonna buy a player like this you build your whole team around him. He is not good enough to build a serious team around him and hasn’t lived up to the hype he had when Atletico bought him. He is a moment player

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

140M for a player who isn't better than Saka or Martinelli makes no sense to me.
Performances might be close but in terms of talent + ‘aura’ it’s not close. Felix is a proper wonder kid, there’s a reason he went for that figure all those years ago and I’d hold off on the ‘better than X or Y’ statements until our guys are tested in the CL. A very good half season doesn’t make a player you bozo.

As you saw yesterday he’s already capable of playing that main man role at the highest level, we haven’t seen any of our guys do that yet.

In terms of that 4th guy for three positions he’s perfect and I think he’d end up as one of the starters sooner rather than later. There’s a clear talent and experience level difference between Felix&Jesus vs Saka & Martinelli imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom