• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Back to Félix, I don’t see this deal happening anyway. Good luck to him, wherever he ends up. Definitely a good player in there.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Felix can possibly get any Portuguese worldie but chooses to settle with a blonde female Özil who cheated on him.

Don't want to see this weakling in my club.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Felix can possibly get any Portuguese worldie but chooses to settle with a blonde female Özil who cheated on him.

Don't want to see this weakling in my club.
Only difference is you don't know when your girl cheats you.
Little Devil GIF by HBO Max

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@MATHEO makes a good point in the Eddie thread, about Nketiah being great in the final third but he is essentially being carried from a creative standpoint, by the likes of Ødegaard, Xhaka, Saka, Martinelli, Zinchenko. Its true, but we dont feel it much because Eddie can play the creative role to a lesser degree and focus on contributing with goals. It fits nicely for the moment.

Which brings me back to the Felix acquisition. When we need that extra creative spark back, in addition to the goal scoring, it makes Felix an important addition to the squad. Hopefully we are still looking to get him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is very ridiculous from A.Madrid 21M loan is just too much it's not even for a year. 8m loan make more sense even for 6 month.

This deal will likely take all January let's get Mudryk first

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Aren’t loan fees sort of ridiculous as a concept? You loan a player and you pay the wages of the player for the duration of the loan, but why should a club pay a fee for a player they don’t own?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Aren’t loan fees sort of ridiculous as a concept? You loan a player and you pay the wages of the player for the duration of the loan, but why should a club pay a fee for a player they don’t own?
If we want felix loan for a year 20M make sense because this like 2.5M a month for 8 months season period but for 6 months is just too much.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

End of January deal vibes, can't see Athletico keeping him if there are two clubs ready to take him. They'll lower their demands.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
According to Atletico fans on reddit his hold up play is one of his strong suits. Style wise sounds like he could be a better Jesus replacement than Nketiah tbh. But on the other hand they say he is weak physically which you can guess looking at his physique so could be a waste of money.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His wages will make him a top earner here and I wouldn't pay more than £5m loan fee. Avoid and move on unless Arteta is convinced his presence will get us CL. Even then, he's not worth £80m plus

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
According to Atletico fans on reddit his hold up play is one of his strong suits. Style wise sounds like he could be a better Jesus replacement than Nketiah tbh. But on the other hand they say he is weak physically which you can guess looking at his physique so could be a waste of money.
His body strength is weak but him being very good with both of his feets he'll avoid hard tackles still it's risky with his average form lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom