• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

A lot of copium in this thread. Felix is a good player. Not necessarily what Chelsea needs but he will improve them and give them another option. I think almost all of us would take him here. Fact is they are the only ones desperate enough to bend over to Madrid. We move.
Exactly. That loan fee is just too much for a player to come sit on our bench. He isn't going to start.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s hard to know what the strategy is there cos there likely isn’t one. New rich guy buys clubs and immediately starts pumping money in, inevitably there’ll be wastage (Auba for eg), some of the signings will be successful probably.

They’ll be fine, but a lot of money will be wasted in the process, but then that doesn’t really matter cos in elite football there’s always more money and nothing really matters.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It’s hard to know what the strategy is there cos there likely isn’t one. New rich guy buys clubs and immediately starts pumping money in, inevitably there’ll be wastage (Auba for eg), some of the signings will be successful probably.

They’ll be fine, but a lot of money will be wasted in the process, but then that doesn’t really matter cos in elite football there’s always more money and nothing really matters.
FFP is real nowadays though, as far as I know?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I swear this club is more interested in spoiling other club transfers than actually qualifying for the top 4 or winning something.

I bet you they going to go after our next target now as well. Not Mudryk but the replacement for Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom