• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
@ mods....
How about a poll? Seems the forum is a bit split on Felix..
Personally I'm undecided but if we could bring him in for rest of season like we did Ødegaard & see how he fits, that would be ideal. No obligation loan.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
This is unnecessary. Racism however "slight" is still wrong. What you've said is very inappropriate. But you're the kind of person who won't understand why.

I'm not sure if it's racist when

A) when their are stories of people within Nigerian banks who have looked to extort money from depositers
B) Nigeria having a large scamming industry
C) Kenyan African's, for example, having similar generalisations about Nigerians.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Tbh i think there is more chance of this than Murdyk.
Maybe. Who knows ! I just think an extra out & out pacy winger would add more for us for the rest of the season.

Am not really sure what Felix is & perhaps that's the issue with him. We already have Ode & Viera. I dont think hes like for like with Jesus in terms of overall gameplay & physicality. Hes not an out & out winger.

Would be great to see how he fits but if it's a choice between the two I'd go for Mudryk.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'm not sure if it's racist when

A) when their are stories of people within Nigerian banks who have looked to extort money from depositers
B) Nigeria having a large scamming industry
C) Kenyan African's, for example, having similar generalisations about Nigerians.
It is when people use these things to make sweeping generalisations which are not accurate & those generalisations commonly become attached to people from that country & the racial stereotyping occurs.

Some of the worst atrocities in history have occurred on this very basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom