• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joaquin Correa

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
How about Pre-assist? Pre-pre-assist? Or Pre-pre-pre-assist?

We don’t get these in stats.

If he has involved in a lot of the creation process, the team will benefits, chances will be created, and the team will eventually gets a lot of goals.

A skillful/creative striker is what we need.

I'm just very very cautious with good but never potential for worldclass signings that even cost relatively high fees.
Those are the guys that are deadwood for years shortly after after.
Too high wages for most teams that would take him and low balling us to half the price we paid initially.

Either get someone that looks to massively improve us from day one or buy a talented player who has a high chance of eventually becoming that RVP/Lewa we ideally want to have there.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How about Pre-assist? Pre-pre-assist? Or Pre-pre-pre-assist?

We don’t get these in stats.

If he has involved in a lot of the creation process, the team will benefits, chances will be created, and the team will eventually gets a lot of goals.

A skillful/creative striker is what we need.
It's still weird though right? I mean if you are doing all those lovely pre-pre-pre's wouldn't you get some actuals at some point?

Let's play Aubamawang

I'm sure there was a striker that used to play for us who also didn't score a ton of goals but created many chances for others with his link up play. Granted the majority of his goals were goal of the season contenders.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How should I look at it? He is a forward who has 33 league goals in 220 something league games at the age of 26. Surely if we gonna sign a striker we want him to be a good goalscorer

Well first of all he isn't a striker, not an out and out striker anyway. Your research should've spotted that. Secondly -

20/21 - 17 goal contributions
19/20 - 15
18/19 - 16

Those are his stats since he's been in the Serie A with Lazio. Mainly playing as the second striker behind Immobile who is the out and out striker. For what is essentially a CAM that isn't bad at all, he also does it in the champions league.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Well first of all he isn't a striker, not an out and out striker anyway. Your research should've spotted that. Secondly -

20/21 - 17 goal contributions
19/20 - 15
18/19 - 16

Those are his stats since he's been in the Serie A with Lazio. Mainly playing as the second striker behind Immobile who is the out and out striker. For what is essentially a CAM that isn't bad at all, he also does it in the champions league.
Lazio plays 3-5-2 and when he plays he plays next to Immobile. Now that is a player I like. Proper striker. This guy is not gonna play where Ødegaard plays. Maybe we sign him to replace one of Saka/Pepe out wide? Even then nothing tells me he is on their level. pepe has goals in him.....this guy really doesnt. Man said contribution to boost his numbers. I swear we could be linked with a league 2 player for 30 million and you will find a way to spin it positive

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lazio plays 3-5-2 and when he plays he plays next to Immobile. Now that is a player I like. Proper striker. This guy is not gonna play where Ødegaard plays. Maybe we sign him to replace one of Saka/Pepe out wide? Even then nothing tells me he is on their level. pepe has goals in him.....this guy really doesnt. Man said contribution to boost his numbers. I swear we could be linked with a league 2 player for 30 million and you will find a way to spin it positive

Just for the record Correa absolutely isn't my first choice nor am I desperately wanting him. But the way you're putting players down consistently who are actually quite good is baffling. You haven't got a clue.

"Man said" contribution because he's a second striker therefore he will also be assisting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is this actually for real? How can you be in the 95th percentile for strikers in goal creating actions and shot creating actions and get just three assists? That's just weird... For that matter how can 3 assists be in the top 30% for all strikers/ attacking midfielders in Europe? Crazy stats. Looks like he had a good Champions League run though.

Hope this one doesn't happen. Looks like the Argentine Ben White - signing in an area that we don't need, that's worse than what we already have. Go for a player who can play deeper if this is the profile (De Paul, Sabitzer or God Forbid... Willock?!)

Anyway, happy to be corrected by someone that's seen him play football
He play behind a very good striker that's why his shot creating numbers are very high. Also he roam upfront alot and try create chances for other players.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Just for the record Correa absolutely isn't my first choice nor am I desperately wanting him. But the way you're putting players down consistently who are actually quite good is baffling. You haven't got a clue.

"Man said" contribution because he's a second striker therefore he will also be assisting.
I only put down players I dont rate. Did you see me put down Buendia? you think I would put down Immobile? how can anyone from our club watch Lazio and notice this guy and not Ciro? Atleast I dont big up every clown we get linked with. Even when i showed you the mans poor production you try to find positive in it. Unbelievable

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Joel Campbell/Lucas Perez vibes with this one.

We're going to be arguing that the manager should be starting him every game and that he didn't get a real shot at the team while we loan him back to Brescia and Torino because we can't get teams to pay for his wages.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I only put down players I dont rate. Did you see me put down Buendia? you think I would put down Immobile? how can anyone from our club watch Lazio and notice this guy and not Ciro? Atleast I dont big up every clown we get linked with. Even when i showed you the mans poor production you try to find positive in it. Unbelievable

Buendia scored one goal in the premier league and you're laughing about someone else's numbers whilst rating Buendia? Wut?

Many teams notice Ciro. Many teams also notice that Ciro is 31 years old and there's better options available.

Okay buddy think you need to relax. Firmino has pretty poor scoring numbers for Liverpool, I assume you think he's terrible as well?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Buendia scored one goal in the premier league and you're laughing about someone else's numbers whilst rating Buendia? Wut?

Many teams notice Ciro. Many teams also notice that Ciro is 31 years old and there's better options available.

Okay buddy think you need to relax. Firmino has pretty poor scoring numbers for Liverpool, I assume you think he's terrible as well?
I rate buendia as a footballer and yes he has 1 goal and 7 assists as 22 year old in his first PL season. But his general play was good and he has improved even more since and produced one of the most impressive seasons in the championship as a midfielder. He also been in England 3 years now and is settled. Like I said anyone we are linked with no matter how weak the rumour is you big them up and defend them. This guy aint it and I dont even think there is anything in the rumour

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to today edition from local Rome paper we have made 2nd offer for correa and we offered Torreira in the deal.

Fabrizio yesterday said we are not interested in correa and we haven't made bid. So this one is confusing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom