• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joaquin Correa

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wow didn't expect this, Correa is the only player from Seria A I'd like us to sign, he is absolutely brilliant. Yes please. Reliable as well.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

6'2 great with both feet, can dribble and has a lovely burst of pace. Played CF & CAM for Lazio this season and is always popping up with a handful of goals and assists.
He is ok. But not what we need. He is not a pure striker or much of a goal scorer. Nor is he an attacking midfielder. I don’t even see him getting lacas numbers

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Intersting player for me he is not worth 35M euros. he dont score many goals but seem mikel in love with players that have great work rate.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Willock replacement? Ok I’m being facetious, but he’s that kind of in-between player, with much more technical skill to be fair.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Willock replacement? Ok I’m being facetious, but he’s that kind of in-between player, with much more technical skill to be fair.
No he is Winger and behind the striker kind of player he not central midfielder. he play behind Immobile in 3-5-2 lazio formation.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No he is Winger and behind the striker kind of player he not central midfielder. he play behind Immobile in 3-5-2 lazio formation.
Which is really Willock’s best position. I don’t feel like Joe is really a CM per se. He does his real work when he’s much more upfield.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We shouldn't be buying anyone over 24. We need to build a team that will have some players at their peak in the next 3 years. Not players on the decline.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Correa is about to be 27 years that's why i say 35M not worth it Lazio might be tempted if we give them 20-25M plus Kola because they interested in him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Il Messaggero and La Repubblica report this then this is pretty serious they the main papers in Rome. Strange di marzio really didn't report anything yet.

I hope we don't pay 35m good player but not worth all that money.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom