• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joaquin Correa

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What is this guy though, he looks like a tall winger, but he's also been described as a second striker, certainly doesn't look like a 9. Also the only person I believe has watched him is @yousif_arsenal cos he watches Serie A, anyone else saying they've watched him isa bullsh*tter.
Actually I watched him in the UCL against Dortmund at least, because I like Dortmund. And I was like, who is this guy, seemed well-rounded and making things happen.

Tom349

Remember him causing us problems whilst at Sevilla in our clash for the mighty Emirates cup. Have followed him a little since and unfortunately never had great numbers but is always an issue.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If it is indeed true I can see him maybe being our version of Firmino in a 433.

Onana
RB - White - Gabriel - Tierney
Partey - Neves - De Paul
Saka/Pepe - Correa - Auba/Saka

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We seem to be going after a lot of Argentinean players this season, Buendia then De Paul, now this guy.

We haven't signed Buendia and we will most lileky not sign De Paul
Pretty sure the club isn't looking for players based on their nationality, other than English for the obviohs benefits :lol:

Xorspy

Poor man's Aguero. We'll take him. Can play behind Auba, provide competition for ESR and cover for him when he's off for Afcon

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We need a goal scorer. This guy ain't it. Would be good for the likes of Willock and Pepe tbh.
The more pure limited one dimensional poachers we have in our team, the less chances we will be creating, because we are one creative player down. The less chances we are creating the less goals we will get.

Last edited:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Is this actually for real? How can you be in the 95th percentile for strikers in goal creating actions and shot creating actions and get just three assists? That's just weird... For that matter how can 3 assists be in the top 30% for all strikers/ attacking midfielders in Europe? Crazy stats. Looks like he had a good Champions League run though.

Hope this one doesn't happen. Looks like the Argentine Ben White - signing in an area that we don't need, that's worse than what we already have. Go for a player who can play deeper if this is the profile (De Paul, Sabitzer or God Forbid... Willock?!)

Anyway, happy to be corrected by someone that's seen him play football

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Is this actually for real? How can you be in the 95th percentile for strikers in goal creating actions and shot creating actions and get just three assists? That's just weird... For that matter how can 3 assists be in the top 30% for all strikers/ attacking midfielders in Europe? Crazy stats. Looks like he had a good Champions League run though.

Hope this one doesn't happen. Looks like the Argentine Ben White - signing in an area that we don't need, that's worse than what we already have. Go for a player who can play deeper if this is the profile (De Paul, Sabitzer or God Forbid... Willock?!)

Anyway, happy to be corrected by someone that's seen him play football
How about Pre-assist? Pre-pre-assist? Or Pre-pre-pre-assist?

We don’t get these in stats.

If he has involved in a lot of the creation process, the team will benefits, chances will be created, and the team will eventually gets a lot of goals.

To the team, it doesn’t quite matter who actually gets the final assist/goal.
The important thing is to have everyone creating them, and someone will eventually gets to the end of it.

A skillful/creative striker is what we need.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom