• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Montemurro - Say it ain't so, Joe

Keplaz

He's had a good innings, all things considered. We were on a barren spell when he showed up and completely altered the way we played.

Arsenal were champions of England again. We had one of the best strikers in the world, a legendary midfielder and exciting young talent.

But scratch beneath the surface and its been clear for a while now, that the gloss is wearing off.

We've been flat track bullies for about two seasons. When faced with a team with remotely any quality, we crumble.

We've become to easy to play against. Too predictable. We've fallen asleep in the transfer market whilst our rivals have flourished.

I think it's time to say goodbye. And sooner rather than later. I am genuinely concerned about Miedema's contract situation. We all know how hard genuine goalscorers are to find.

Her body language has always been languid, but now she just looks bored. And frustrated. No chance the vultures have already taken note.

I think Joe has to go whilst we can still sign players. We certainly won't win the league this year or qualify for the Champions League.

Let's get a new manager in and get the team used to their philosophy. Get some quality players in and go for the title next year.

I don't know how he can salvage this. But we have reached a parting of the ways I think, otherwise we're in danger of falling back into the mediocrity we have just escaped.

Go before your legacy gets tainted even further, Joe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only one man can turn this around...

akers11.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I agree with you. I also don't think he knows his best team. We have a talented squad and he's not getting the best out of them.

The whole Dubai thing annoys me as well. He's come out and said Arsenal were aware of the players plans to go there. Does that include him? The whole thing is unprofessional and irresponsible in my opinion and there should be consequences for those involved.

Keplaz

I agree with you. I also don't think he knows his best team. We have a talented squad and he's not getting the best out of them.

The whole Dubai thing annoys me as well. He's come out and said Arsenal were aware of the players plans to go there. Does that include him? The whole thing is unprofessional and irresponsible in my opinion and there should be consequences for those involved.
The Dubai thing is stupid and very unprofessional. If he knew, its inexcusable. I don't understand this. The players also need to hold their hands up but no responsible manager should have sanctioned the trip.

His team selections are questionable. It's like he doesn't know how to get his best team on the pitch together. And I don't agree with how he uses goalkeepers.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Must admit I don't know the market for top class managers in Women's Football these days. Obviously we would not want that wimp Phil Neville here....

We're royally ****ed if we lose Miedema though...

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Jayne Ludlow has left her job as Wales manager by mutual consent. Don't know if she's any good but she's an Arsenal legend.

Top Bottom