• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
Guendouzi is still being overplayed now though.
We don't have too many better options though, and he will only improve if he plays.

I think Guendouzi already offers more than Xhaka, and his ceiling is much higher, so why not give him a chance to improve (next to a midfield of Torreira-Ceballos/Willock of course).

It's not ideal because he has lots of flaws right now, but Xhaka is the wrong direction and there are not a lot of other options.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He's fearless, has a winners mentality, it's something you can't coach! To add to that he can do everything. If he keeps working hard. He's going to be an absolute star.

My only concern is that Emery uses him wisely, so that he doesn't get burn out.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm pretty sure he had a similar burst through the centre in the first half. That's the element that has been missing from our midfield for so long. The more I think about it, the more idiotic it was from Emery (imo) to start with both of Xhaka and 'Douzi against the Liverpool MF at Anfield.

Gursha

are we operating like a big club?

Is it the end of days????

New contracts for promising youngsters straight away... instead of waiting like years before and seeing us being in the last years of contract with our backs to the wall... amazing... i like the new regime,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom