• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Well this was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully Guendouzi follows suit and we have our midfield 2 for the next decade. Exciting times ahead.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Boy's a star in the making. Even ifthings go wrong, he's a top asset. New deal was a no-brainer.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Great news to wake up to! Now let's get Guendo to extend.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I thought had a very good game against Frankfurt. Lots of powerful and direct running that will surely help away from home. I prefer him deeper but I can see why Emery pushes him up.
I also thought he played well. He made a couple of silly errors and some things didn't go his way but what I like about this lad is that no matter what kind of game he is having he shows maturity in his performance.

Pepes blue pill

Should be a starter, his running style and way he covers ground reminds me so much of vieira, exciting to watch

Imagine if he and guendouzi keep on developing and stay at the club, be a huge step in getting a great midfield

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Should be a starter, his running style and way he covers ground reminds me so much of vieira, exciting to watch

Imagine if he and guendouzi keep on developing and stay at the club, be a huge step in getting a great midfield
Think what's most impressive about him is that more often than not he makes sound decisions in possession - useful for a team that overall doesn't control games as much anymore. It goes unnoticed but his decisions to carry and when to release is actually quite advanced for his age.

When he starts to really develop and show all his gifts in the team, he will look pretty complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom