• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Well I agree I would start him above Xhaka. Willock is a interesting talent i'm not doubting he could be a great player.

I suggest you have a look at Ramsey between 16-21 years as a comparison though, bossing everyone in sight. I mean let's be real here.

Don't know if you're trolling here, but ramesy was a renound ball hog in his younger days, both pre and post injury. Just go back on the forum and read his thread from around 10 years ago. In saying that once Ramesy started to add goals to his game...that aspect of his contribution really covered his quite obvious flaws.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Looks immense and is just starting out
But gives us some power in there and like all current cm knows you have to both attack and defend.
Seen him listed at 5’10 but he looks over 6 foot surely

He is def between 185-187cm.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I just love how Willock does not ever seemingly get pushed off the ball considering his bean pole stature. He's calm and composed to boot. It's just great watching him play. I'm excited to see what he develops into as a final product.
According to people who've been to the stadium he actually looks like quite a unit. Clive from ArsenalVision podcast said he couldn't recognize him at first against Lyon in the Emirates Cup

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He is def between 185-187cm.
Mah, more like 182. Hes not that tall. Pogba is 191 for example. People underestimate how Short People are in football. Pogba looks Huge. Zlatan is only 194 but looks to be super tall.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I love Willock, for one so young he is a very intelligent player. He seems to do everything right and his forward runs are great to see. He should definitely start in the PL but maybe we have to wait for our Captain to go on Paternity leave.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
With Saka missing out on the unders 21s does this mean he's getting called up to main squad? I mean Saka is the one out of our brilliant young players that has cemented his place in our first team.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
With Saka missing out on the unders 21s does this mean he's getting called up to main squad? I mean Saka is the one out of our brilliant young players that has cemented his place in our first team.
Nah, it'll be u19s for Saka. Little too early for u21s.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Our season depends on if he can bench Xhaka, so heres hoping.

If he's better than Ramsey it's insane that he's not starting now. Looks to be a matter of time.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wonder what will happen when ESR starts playing for the first team. Both are very effective playing behind the striker but only solid when playing elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom