• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
No. I have no idea why you are involving Luiz. I'm talking about Willock and Guendouzi here.
Kind of how I have no idea why you brought up skin color while people are criticising a player for playing like crap.
& Guendouzi doesn’t even look to be white but why would it even matter?

Kind of how I have no idea why you brought up skin color while people are criticising a player for playing like crap.
& Guendouzi doesn’t even look to be white but why would it even matter?

Guendouzi played like a horseshit yesterday. He gets a free ride here. Willock at least tried. He gets all the slack. Just wondering why?

Ash10

Guendouzi played like a horseshit yesterday. He gets a free ride here. Willock at least tried. He gets all the slack. Just wondering why?
Because people have differing opinions on the same thing? You think Willock tried while others saw him running around & doing nothing. Everybody raved about Sol Campbell & Ashley Cole while laughing at Pascal Cygan. It has absolutely nothing to do with color.

Because people have differing opinions on the same thing? You think Willock tried while others saw him running around & doing nothing. Everybody raved about Sol Campbell & Ashley Cole while laughing at Pascal Cygan. It has absolutely nothing to do with color.

I think it does.

I suppose you hate Lacazette because he is black then

Nope, I'm not a racist. I hate him because he is one of the worst footballers that has ever played for the club.

Why are you bringing up other footballers? I'm talking about Guendouzi gets free ride while Willock gets all the blame on here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s not a 10. He did seem to play deeper yesterday, but I’m not gonna judge him when he’s up against that type of quality with the ****e behind him. I actually thought he was good first half, won a fair few balls but his passing let him down.

It has happened a lot with Willock, Nelson and Nketiah. They do something good and then mess up the simple thing, that’s why Saka and Martinelli are seen as better talents, they have a composure that’s rare in young players.

Ash10

Nope, I'm not a racist. I hate him because he is one of the worst footballers that has ever played for the club.

Why are you bringing up other footballers? I'm talking about Guendouzi gets free ride while Willock gets all the blame on here.
So the standards change when It's about you?:rofl: Well I think(like most others here) that Guendouzi is better than Willock but I also love Saka so how is it about color? Is Saka white now? I thought Iwobi & Joel Campbell were never gonna make it while thinking Gnabry was a gem. I suppose Gnabry is white now as well
Stop being a race baiter. If Willock was good people would treat him like every other good player. Or perhaps people never rated Henry while they loved Giroud according to you

So the standards change when It's about you?:rofl: Well I think(like most others here) that Guendouzi is better than Willock but I also love Saka so how is it about color? Is Saka white now? I thought Iwobi & Joel Campbell were never gonna make it while thinking Gnabry was a gem. I suppose Gnabry is white now as well
Stop being a race baiter. If Willock was good people would treat him like every other good player. Or perhaps people never rated Henry while they loved Giroud according to you

You keep involving other players. I'm talking about Guendouzi and Willock. If you want to talk about other players @ me in their other threads.

Guendouzi got a free ride yesterday even if its one of his worst performances. Willock gets all the blame. We need to find out why that is. Willock is also the bigger talent but there is something very fishy about how people talk about these two.

Ash10

You keep involving other players. I'm talking about Guendouzi and Willock. If you want to talk about other players @ me in their other threads.

Guendouzi got a free ride yesterday even if its one of his worst performances. Willock gets all the blame. We need to find out why that is. Willock is also the bigger talent but there is something very fishy about how people talk about these two.
Let's put it this way, YOU think Willock is a bigger talent than Guendouzi & the others don't. You have your opinion, they have theirs.
Unless you think only you are correct & only your opinion matters. Get what I'm saying?

Let's put it this way, YOU think Willock is a bigger talent than Guendouzi & the others don't. You have your opinion, they have theirs.
Unless you think only you are correct & only your opinion matters. Get what I'm saying?

No please explain further and in longer detail.

I wonder when the patience with Guendouzi will start wearing out. He is terrible. Hasn't improved a bit since joining. Hopefully, we can recoup what we paid for him next year.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I

I also think Willock is a bigger talent than Guendouzi. So who are those others? Speak on your behalf mate not in plural, or maybe they (?) pay you to represent them.

Ash10

No please explain further and in longer detail.

I wonder when the patience with Guendouzi will start wearing out. He is terrible. Hasn't improved a bit since joining. Hopefully, we can recoup what we paid for him next year.
Dude it’s your opinion & you're entitled to it. You can't just go around & call people racists just because they don't agree with you

Dude it’s your opinion & you're entitled to it. You can't just go around & call people racists just because they don't agree with you

I didn't call anyone racists. You are missing the big point here. Guendouzi gets a free ride, not a single comment in his thread on his terrible performance. I'm wondering why that is while people are always quick to criticize Willock.

Ash10

I

I also think Willock is a bigger talent than Guendouzi. So who are those others? Speak on your behalf mate not in plural, or maybe they (?) pay you to represent them.
Didn't I say before that I'm gonna ignore you?
& oh yeah, Xhaka is crap

Ash10

I didn't call anyone racists. You are missing the big point here. Guendouzi gets a free ride, not a single comment in his thread on his terrible performance. I'm wondering why that is while people are always quick to criticize Willock.
Maybe they think he wasn’t as bad as you think he was. I get your point but you didn’t need to bring up color to make it. Other than that we're good :)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Needs something resembling a team for him to learn in like any youngster or to go on loan. Simple as that imo.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Simply not true. Guendouzi worked his ass off. Willock did absolutely nothing. I think Guendouzi was probably our best outfield player in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom