• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock (Loan)

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don't want to see talented youngsters playing regularly in League 1, as there is the danger they will get an inflated idea of their ability, and then struggle back at Arsenal

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Minutes minutes and more minutes. Annoys me when players who've achieved nothing refuse moves to progress their career.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Nah, it's really diseased if he goes to a **** nothing club like Luton in a **** nothing division.

All his homies are gonna be larging it up in Germany - he needs similar or he takes Elneny's minutes here.

neimad

**** would have really liked to see him get a loan somewhere decent. Having said that he was better off staying than going to Luton.

Minutes minutes and more minutes. Annoys me when players who've achieved nothing refuse moves to progress their career.

You don't know his reasons behind it. The player also need to be comfortable where he is going. Mind you he is still just a teenager.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom