• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: The True Joerdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Very disappointed with him on Sun. He needs to be taking the chances he gets and putting in a performance. He was almost invisible on Sun.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This low-key reminds me of the scene from Whiplash when the kids crashes his car and turns up to the performance confused, comcussed and bloody. I'm afraid to say it but Willock is going straight to the top. Elite mentality. Survives a car crash and plays a football match the day after. Whereas Xhaka has to take a sabbatical because he got cyber bullied by a bunch of teenagers with football avis and cringey puns for nanes.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good game in the end. Started slowly IMO but really started to take an active role in the attack particularly in the 2nd half and made some really excellent runs into space. Great delivery for Nelson's goal aswell.

RunTheTrap

Two assists today and I thought this was his most complete performance this season. He’s an 8. He really shouldn’t be at 10 because it’s not fair on him and we have players better suited to that role. He was taken off early so I presume he’s going to be starting on the weekend. Let’s hope it’s at 8 and not 10.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I find it really strange that he’s only acknowledged when he scores a goal or makes an assist. He was calm and assured on the ball in the first hour, and his progression was excellent.

RunTheTrap

I find it really strange that he’s only acknowledged when he scores a goal or makes an assist. He was calm and assured on the ball in the first hour, and his progression was excellent.
You’re right he brings more than just G/A but at this moment of time this team really struggles in creating and scoring so it’s why I highlighted it.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Thought he was suffocated for much of the match and didn't have the confidence to play passes in any direction but backwards.

Credit to him for the assist. I can't make my mind up about him.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You’re right he brings more than just G/A but at this moment of time this team really struggles in creating and scoring so it’s why I highlighted it.

Don’t get me wrong mate, you’re right to highlight it. I just wish there was more attention on how well he does in that deeper role, particularly at progressive passing when collecting the ball from the centre backs.

Normally our attacking play goes down one side of the pitch but today the switch of play was excellent.

I’m sure he’ll go back to some random right wing position though like @playmaker said

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was suffocated for much of the match and didn't have the confidence to play passes in any direction but backwards.

Credit to him for the assist. I can't make my mind up about him.
That's what they are taught.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Because he is shxt in the general play. And he is far from technical on the ball. What did he contribute when he doesn’t score a goal or make an assist? Nothing. There’s nothing talented about this player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom