• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd take 20m, could be a good deal for all parties. I get the feeling of wanting to keep him and see what his potential is, but a player has to do what's best for his career. You couldn't guarantee him anything more than being a back-up CM here, that's just not fair on him.
Yes similar situation to AMN just can't have him to play handful of games get near 40m from both and improve the team because we won't get 20m from likes of Elneny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yea, go ahead. Sell him. Who needs goal scoring midfielders?
We really got little option in our hands nobody buying elneny for 20M you get 20M and go buy a goal scoring midfielder that how smart clubs should operate we lucky got players like Willock AMN that can gurantee us 40M combined while being only on loan.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I like Willock but when he went on loan I said it was the right thing, I also said he wont come back. He has the potential to be a squad player but like AMN he'll never be a starter. Sell them both, and add Holding, Chambers, Nketiah, Luiz, Mavro, Bellerin, Torreira & Guen to the list. Have I missed anyone?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I guess that's the Ceballos fee sorted then, can't wait! This ****ing club 🤣

Breezy ®

Not Willock’s biggest fan but considering he’s saved that club from relegation and his age I wouldn’t accept a penny less than 25mil from those Geordie maggots.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't sell tbh. Another loan maybe but it would take Iwobi money for me to sell.

Is it realistic to expect transfer fees to just go back to normal, where's the deflation? The Iwobi fee was peak pre-covid bubble. Doesn't seem like the market is gonna go back to that this summer or even next, or if it does I'd be surprised.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Is it realistic to expect transfer fees to just go back to normal, where's the deflation? The Iwobi fee was peak pre-covid bubble. Doesn't seem like the market is gonna go back to that this summer or even next, or if it does I'd be surprised.
It's more that I rate Willock and I'd be reluctant to sell him, as I am with all the current Hale Enders tbh. I'd prefer we loan him again instead. Unless he wants to go permanently.

Iceman10

Established Member
I noticed people on the Bissouma thread talking about the asking price becoming as high as 40m. We don't know exactly where the market will be this summer until a few transactions kick off. We're going to have to pull together everything going on though and not value (or devalue) our players in a bubble. If Newcastle has a vision to build a team for the future around Willock, as Bruce has alluded to, you don't just snap their hand off with their opening bids, and this is alongside serious onsideration of a still open potential future at Arsensl. As some say above, doing something like selling Willock to fund Ceballos definitrly would not be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom